Getting "B.O.R.E.D"

Snowjoe

Hmm.. Felt like getting bored of this game, what should I do? :Cool:

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆

SkyHorizon's Guild Forum Post : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8107&p=50141#p50141

[glow=purple]Life isn't about trapping yourselves in cage, but to be able to free yourselves out and prove yourselves worthy. There is nothing being late to archieve, life still lives on[/glow]

2p4UyH7.gif?1

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆

60599 I'm on the boat to take the cut ... but I'm not bug me Chansey appears to take the secret poison ... please arrange this ... and already talked to everyone ... and fought and nothing

Chansey is in the dining room, all the way to the left. You need to go up the stairs to get it

As for the thread, I donnu. Catch, train pokes

I feel the same way. I have every Poke from the first 3 gens I want, short of one, and I don't feel like hunting Pokes I don't like just to be competitive in PVP... I already said it but I have to say it again, hunting is way too easy in PRO.

60640 I feel the same way. I have every Poke from the first 3 gens I want, short of one, and I don't feel like hunting Pokes I don't like just to be competitive in PVP... I already said it but I have to say it again, hunting is way too easy in PRO.

not really...considering abilties n ivs.

on ropic: get off game for a while..u may get the urge to play alot again.

Sigh :confused:

SkyHorizon's Guild Forum Post : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8107&p=50141#p50141

[glow=purple]Life isn't about trapping yourselves in cage, but to be able to free yourselves out and prove yourselves worthy. There is nothing being late to archieve, life still lives on[/glow]

2p4UyH7.gif?1