I didn't get my Darkrai?

Heiach

I was mid-fight with Darkrai, I had a ton of ultraballs, I had him on 1hp and put him asleep. It was literally a case of *when* I'd catch him, not if. My internet cut out for 30s and when I log back in, I'm in the Pokecenter. I click the door again and it says it's locked.

How do I get through the dark again and claim my Darkrai? Do I have to wait an in-game day or 24 rl hrs before I can fight him again? Or do I need to get an admin to add him to my pokebox? 'Cos as I said, it was just about to catch him. I had a timid synch xatu with me so he was probably gonna be timid too fyi, if you're adding it to my box.

We will most likely add a simple way to recapture Darkrai if the first attempt didn't work. Check the PRO discord announcement channel, when it's added, it will appear there.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

- snip -

- snip -

- snip -

Hello guys, and foremost, I'm sorry to hear about your inconvenience!

You can now re-enter Dreadtown House 2 and get back to Dream Island to get another shot at catching Darkrai! :Grin:

It still needs to be midnight for you to get there :)

Also, reminder that you have until the 5th of November to catch it!

As stated on the official Discord:

LZksPnl.png

Good luck for your next try, and I wish you guys a good day :Heart:

- [glow=lightgreen]Locked as solved[/glow] -