Selling Shiny Ninetails H.a Timid 30 spd full trained pvp ready!!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[sOLD] Thank you guys

Sold to me?

Sold how much and who?

Sold or closed and cancelled?

No sorry. I sold to Tranhxapettara - an shiny collector. He pm me ingame and offer some shinies, poke$...which are the same price that i want so I sold him. But I didnt trade to him cause I wasnt free when we dealt so we will trade when we are all online and free.

No sorry. I sold to Tranhxapettara - an shiny collector. He pm me ingame and offer some shinies, poke$...which are the same price that i want so I sold him. But I didnt trade to him cause I wasnt free when we dealt so we will trade when we are all online and free.

i thought you only accept coin capsule and poke$ :thinking:

henrygates.jpg

i thought you only accept coin capsule and poke$ :thinking:

henrygates.jpg

Yes. But he offered me the best and the closest to my offer so I say yes. Why no one bid but always ask a lot of details of my trade!?!

Yes. But he offered me the best and the closest to my offer so I say yes. Why no one bid but always ask a lot of details of my trade!?!

You don't have to answer to everybody, you can cimply ignore them. If it's sold, just put [sOLD] in your title please (to avoid the wasting time for the real bidders).

Collecting shinies from 1st and 2nd generations in Silver Server. Take a look at my collect here.

Visit my pvp shop here and my shiny shop here. You can even take a look at my wish list here.

You don't have to answer to everybody, you can cimply ignore them. If it's sold, just put [sOLD] in your title please (to avoid the wasting time for the real bidders).

I have already put [TRADED] on the title by red color but now I dont see it and dont know how to do that again. By the way thank you a lot for your advise.

Can we at least see these shinys? Also next time screenshot the trade for proper showing proofs :)

We havent traded yet and when he offered me, I thought all of the amount he offered have the same price as I want so I just accepted his offer. About what will be traded, I can promise you nothing whether I will show to you, cause there is my private (GM know and I do nothing wrong) so that if I am free and do nothing, I will show you later okay Janny??