Medalion (ms) ...

Digger4glory

good afternoon Good evening

I'm here silly cow discuss medallion (ms). Already realized that you guys took not prohibit (ms) in trades ... but this will hurt the economy 's real money .. not if you guys know but in Brazil we do not have many ways to pay to buy the (ms ) Note : (I'm not referring to all of at least 100 %, 90 % no such means of payment ... ) but digger what this will change? A lot, in the game the money is easily accomplished , so many Americans buy the (ms) , many sell , most are sold to people who do not have the means of available payments , so it will take Americans or those who have condition to create a world of Business of (ms) which levarar to generate money ..

who is against type ( and against reason )

who is in favor type ( for and why).

thank you hope your opinions.

not to mention I am Brazilian ...

MY PERLS

JOEAOFk.pngfroslass.gif038.gif700.gif475.gif

"Greed is not everything"~

I do not know if MS was removed, I think the staff just took a while because there must be many in the game and off the price had been falling, had players selling for 115k in trade, must have made it to the MS Medalion be valued again.

If not for that and the staff estaja thinking of removing the MS Medalion will actually complicate the lives of many players who have no way to buy via paypal.

Outside it will reopen an illegal market that some players did before MS Medalion be deployed, certain player sold for money out of the game.

61562 I do not know if MS was removed, I think the staff just took a while because there must be many in the game and off the price had been falling, had players selling for 115k in trade, must have made it to the MS Medalion be valued again.

If not for that and the staff estaja thinking of removing the MS Medalion will actually complicate the lives of many players who have no way to buy via paypal.

Outside it will reopen an illegal market that some players did before MS Medalion be deployed, certain player sold for money out of the game.

ms now is 180k-200k

EIsrSi5.png

I would leave my opinion, I am against MS removal of trade.

Se você conhece o inimigo e conhece a si mesmo, não precisa temer o resultado de cem batalhas. Se você se conhece mas não conhece o inimigo, para cada vitória ganha sofrerá também uma derrota. Se você não conhece nem o inimigo nem a si mesmo, perderá todas as batalhas...

fNclpZ.jpg

face if they take MS store, will harm Players who can not buy through PayPal.. and return to the black market out of the game!!

and this can degredir the game image..

or you can do as an event in two months for the new store, so the appreciation of the MS would always be high.. :Sleeping: :y: