The Lost World

Yamidragon

Here is my Idea, An archaeologist found a cave that leads to an unknown aria, and discovers it is populated with Ancient (fossil) Pokemon. It has been brought to the attention of the Pokemon Professors to check it out. Unfortunately an evil team (don't matter how many or witch one) also cough wind of it, and wants to take it for them selves. You Must help prevent the team from taking over the Lost World for the enjoyment of future trainers.

I think this will be a members only, and once the quest is finished, the player can go in and catch the Pokemon.

I gotten this Idea from Jurassic Park.

Here is my Idea, An archaeologist found a cave that leads to an unknown aria, and discovers it is populated with Ancient (fossil) Pokemon. It has been brought to the attention of the Pokemon Professors to check it out. Unfortunately an evil team (don't matter how many or witch one) also cough wind of it, and wants to take it for them selves. You Must help prevent the team from taking over the Lost World for the enjoyment of future trainers.

I think this will be a members only, and once the quest is finished, the player can go in and catch the Pokemon.

I gotten this Idea from Jurassic Park.

I had been thinking of something like this for the Orange islands (if you watch the anime, ash and co actually discovers an underground cave with live fossils in)

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

(if you watch the anime, ash and co actually discovers an underground cave with live fossils in)

That was early in season one and close to Mt. Moon, and only had the Kento fossil Pokemon .

There was also the time travel portal with the Tietouga.