Hi pvp player .

Ik most of you have encountred a tropius in pvp and have lost :cc

this poke is Op af in every team u need a counter of tropius

So lets ban him Hes too op in pvp

i used to play 6counter for tropius but i still lost

Lets ban him !

Its not a joke guys so follow me for ban this Op poke uber

ty :Heart:

0 SpA Tropius Leaf Storm vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Blissey through Light Screen: 357-420 (109.5 - 128.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO OHKO BLISSEY WITH LIGHT SCREE WITHOUT SPA EV look hes power

252+ SpA Choice Specs Tropius Hidden Power Rock vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Talonflame: 396-468 (133.3 - 157.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ SpA Choice Specs Tropius Giga Drain vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Azumarill: 330-390 (96.4 - 114%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO

Nothing more to say way to broken. other CALC

LOOK HES POWER OMG THIS POKE SO BROKEN

Here are some calc against most powerful mon in meta:

252+ SpA Choice Specs Tropius Hidden Power Rock vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Talonflame: 396-468 (133.3 - 157.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ SpA Choice Specs Tropius Giga Drain vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Azumarill: 330-390 (96.4 - 114%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO

Nothing more to say way to broken.

I know we all know and understand that Tropius is a prominent threat in our current metagame. It is one of the only Pokemon that is capable of checking Azumarill, Blissey, Skarmory, Garchomp, Dragonite, etc. etc. and etc. But we need this Pokemon in the game to keep those threats at bay. It is the only Grass / Flying Pokemon that is able to check the likes of Heatran and Magnezone which makes it that much better. But I am going to have to disagree. Tropius is the best PvP Pokemon in the game and I can never see it being banned because of how much I + other Top 25 players love and use it.

Please stop creating joke "Ban X in PvP threads." This forum is for PvP Discussions, not spam. If you want to make a fun thread, you can do it in the Playground.

Locking this.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.