Special limited time donation bonus

Mexicannoob

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People will donate just when there is an active promotion... Not sure if this is a good thing.

The suggested frequency is to be made on Events

like xmas, halloween, etc

PRO will still have players donating on non promotion time

and the suggested benefit is just 10%+ boost

basically getting 110 coins, not much differance

• Like 1

People usually wait until this event happens so they can donate bigger sums of cash to the game and gain a 10% bonus in game points, in this occasion would be a 10% bonus in coin shop coins

One reason this doesnt happen is this.. This may result in less funds during the year, and a cash flood one 2-3 months per year. A company tha is already making enough profits from a game like this wouldnt want to risk a method that they already tested and succeeded.

Point two, the ingame price of cash shop coins is already too low. I mean 100c = 300k = 5$ atm. I magine more (10% up) coins thrown in the market. The coin price will drop more (by 10%) by analogy, meaning 100c = 5$ = 270k and the price will keep dropping. This will eventually take away the epic feel of those items and also people that buy coins to sell for pokedollars will be discouraged to do so since prices will drop. If you think about it a bit, this means that a sale in coins might end up bringing less cash to the company since people that buy lots of them to sell for pokedollars now wont cause the exchange rate will feel that it doesnt worth the real $$.

Just my idea. And i m not against sales, but i would prefer them to be price drops in cash shop like a mount goes from 100c to 75c for limited time, than flooding the game with more coins, which will eventually upset the market.

Tranquility Guild Officer

Tranquility Pokeshop

Personal Auctions

People usually wait until this event happens so they can donate bigger sums of cash to the game and gain a 10% bonus in game points, in this occasion would be a 10% bonus in coin shop coins

One reason this doesnt happen is this.. This may result in less funds during the year, and a cash flood one 2-3 months per year. A company tha is already making enough profits from a game like this wouldnt want to risk a method that they already tested and succeeded.

Point two, the ingame price of cash shop coins is already too low. I mean 100c = 300k = 5$ atm. I magine more (10% up) coins thrown in the market. The coin price will drop more (by 10%) by analogy, meaning 100c = 5$ = 270k and the price will keep dropping. This will eventually take away the epic feel of those items and also people that buy coins to sell for pokedollars will be discouraged to do so since prices will drop. If you think about it a bit, this means that a sale in coins might end up bringing less cash to the company since people that buy lots of them to sell for pokedollars now wont cause the exchange rate will feel that it doesnt worth the real $$.

Just my idea. And i m not against sales, but i would prefer them to be price drops in cash shop like a mount goes from 100c to 75c for limited time, than flooding the game with more coins, which will eventually upset the market.

Howdy mate :Crazy:

1> 300k for CC? What server you play is different everywhere, In red is 375k to 400k for a CC

2>PRO might not take the risks to try once in a few months like Halloweeen, Easter, Christmas etc to for 15 to 30 day or what ever they wish to choice, have a simple 10% Donation bonus to the donations of players?

Well ATM it have not been rejected by staff yet, so yes its possible

3>It will affect the economy and drop CC prices?

Once again, having a simple 10% Bonus once in a few months wont affect the economy It will work on their favor, now you have an extra 10 coins to buy what ever you wish, a simple 10 extra coins wont affect it.

Thats what i strongly believe, but who knows, you or I might be right

ATM just bumping to wait for Staff feed back