Special limited time donation bonus

Mexicannoob

Greetings!

it would be awesome if there is a special time/date where we can get a 10% bonus on ur donations to the game

for example, on Pokémon Planet Online, every Halloween event and Easter egg event, they give a 10% bonus when you donate money to the game, and this benefit/feature last only that 1 month, many People usually wait until this event happens so they can donate bigger sums of cash to the game and gain a 10% bonus in game points, in this occasion would be a 10% bonus in coin shop coins

is also quite popular on other online/app games too

I believe it would benefit the game a lot if they can add this limited time in game donation 10% bonus, Players will be encourage to donate more for it, and that means more cash to support the servers and expenses of the game

hopefully it can be consider

anyways with it or with out it, is great to keep supporting the game with more donations, this game is amazing!

keep up the great work staff!

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

See where you are coming from with the idea. However think that will just add more towards the p2w aspect. You can achieve the same results by just adding more stuff to the store without hurting the player based market. The suggestion you made will most likely hurt it more then help it.

12124124.png.a9ca649c7c911546604fd9055517a0f3.png

Check Out My Shop; Click Me

I Am Strong Because I've Been Weak. I Am Fearless Because I've Been Afraid. I Am Wise Because I've Been Foolish.

IGN: Pelfie - Shiny Wild OT Count: 54 - Guild: Fluffy Nation - Game Time: +2200Hrs - Server: Silver

See where you are coming from with the idea. However think that will just add more towards the p2w aspect. You can achieve the same results by just adding more stuff to the store without hurting the player based market. The suggestion you made will most likely hurt it more then help it.

ummm.... having a limited time donation bonus (10%) will hurt the market?

Please explain