Stop Houses and TMs

Hakunon

I would like to make 2 suggestions:

Make it so we don't have to take off our mounts in Stop Houses, as we pass through then frequently and they are not considered "inside" so it wouldn't be considered an incoherence for the role-playing factor.

Also Make it so we have the ACTUAL TMs of moves that are supposed to be. Move Tutors are already inflexible as they are because you have to travel a lot to reach then, and even spending money in the process, they are much more expensive and some even are bugged.

So please add the moves as TMs so we can stock on them and take advantage of their portability, they aren't even infinite like it's supposed to be, but that can be overlooked.

Also it would be better if they were organized after gen 6 since its part of the game's balance to follow each gen learnset.

Agree about the stophouses.

And agree as well about TMs, particularly about the available moves.

Why Shane/Red/whoever was in charge of TMs at the game's creation thought the game needs absolutely useless TMs like Water Gun, Psywave, and Bide? Not to mention we cannot get rid of them. There are like, 1000 accounts carrying all those TMs that are just filling up data in the server for no good reason.

We also need TMs in the bag to actually state the move's name in their name, so for example TM13 is displayed as "TM13 Ice Beam" instead of just "TM13". I'm 90% sure they just need to change the item's name for this, dunno why it hasn't been done yet, since it sounds so simple. Especially since this has been done with HMs.

Yeah, not to say a lot of TM moves were already coded into the game before, they just needed to have their TMs available, not those Tutors some placed at the center of the universe the others placed at the border, which forces us to pay to reach their locations and even moves less usefull than earthquake/flamethrower/thunderbolt cost 3x more than said moves.

This is a toxic kind of money sink, since we still have to pay for the TMs, but at least they are portable and available wherever we want to use them IF stocked beforehand

I agree with this, and I would like to add: if the staff don't want to let us keep our mount/Bicycle in stop house, at least make it so the character automatically remounts the bicycle/mount when exiting the stop house (if we were mounting it when entering), this also can be added for caves, regular houses, buildings etc...

[glow=black]A limitless gratitude[/glow]