Translators Group/Board

Captainwestenra

Based on a few posts I have seen and the answers the staff gives, this is not entirely focused on game translation. Instead I would like to propose making a selective group of Translators of various regions here on the forum, consequently you guys would have to create an International board for each main language that is high in demand.

Ideas on the topics that would be made: Essentially for questions on the game's story so the members can make a topic in their mother language and people are allowed to answer only in the same language that was asked because if they used the Language Forum then there's reason answering in English there.

That is mainly it, it could also be used by the Translators to post the translated english guides from the PRO Members after being given permission.

Anyways, just a thought. If anything, I would be very happy to help :Heart:

hoi1.png

Hello and thanks for your suggestion. I really like the idea of players translating existing guides however I feel like this doesn't need its own forum role to do it. If a player wanted to, they're free to translate any guide with the permission of the original owner.

Your suggestion falls more under the Contributor role, and I'm sure if you made enough translations, there'd be a high chance of getting that role recognition.

I'll ask what the rest of the staff team thinks about making a separate guide forum for translated guides if enough of them were made, maybe it would be useful for others.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Yes, I really like your idea, many players are stuck because they don't understand english, and it kinda sucks. Encouraging translation by any means will help the game to grow, so +1

Oh and by the way, if anything is done I would like to be part of an English <-> French translation team.

[glow=black]A limitless gratitude[/glow]