always kicked when battle with boss

Azzurac

i want to ask for policy of this game :Proud: , on batttle problem with boss,,because already 3 times this i fight boss and 3 times also i kicked from the server (one time against lance and one time against zetsu boss event) my network are fine and there's no problem I want to ask if there's no follow-up from the game team because here I am on the disadvantaged side because it does not get reward after boss fight :Angry: .. please responded because every what I bothered never had the same reply once, please I ask for his policy from my harmed part because always out of battle against the boss which resulted in none of his rewards that I can due to the error of this game :thanks:

yup I am very confident on my network because I played with three friends one of whom playing pro revolution pokemon as well and another play with another game when I encountered a server interruption ,, my friend also come out of the game but my friend who play the game others are still fluently playing his game :Shy:.. :thanks: