about tester :)

Kyoyagami

I can see where you're coming from and i kinda agree to a certain point as far as testing the game as a whole, what you need to realize is that everyone has the same goal, that being finishing the game's storyline. Now considering that there is a test, a crew that will go through the storyline is rather important coz a game breaking bug might appear. Some might get bored of it some might continue.

It is a limited event for a limited server, so rather than handpicking all of them making it an event is rather entertaining. Good luck on the next one :)

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

I can see where you're coming from and i kinda agree to a certain point as far as testing the game as a whole, what you need to realize is that everyone has the same goal, that being finishing the game's storyline. Now considering that there is a test, a crew that will go through the storyline is rather important coz a game breaking bug might appear. Some might get bored of it some might continue.

It is a limited event for a limited server, so rather than handpicking all of them making it an event is rather entertaining. Good luck on the next one :)

good luck game tester :Cool:

rock paper scissor