Bike/Mount Bugs

Jakzor

There seem to be a few bugs relating to mount and/or the bike, I was just wondering if it wouldn't be easier to find said bugs if (at least) the bicycle were more easily available (at least in beta) don't really know what the pre-requisites for a mount are but there seem to be more than a few mount-related bugs that need to be tracked down, would it not be faster and easier to give them to beta-player or make them easier to obtain???

Just a thought... :Angel: :Angel: :Angel:

Guest Fierheart
There seem to be a few bugs relating to mount and/or the bike, I was just wondering if it wouldn't be easier to find said bugs if (at least) the bicycle were more easily available (at least in beta) don't really know what the pre-requisites for a mount are but there seem to be more than a few mount-related bugs that need to be tracked down, would it not be faster and easier to give them to beta-player or make them easier to obtain???

You can use the item codes to get it. "/item arcanine mount" for example. There are a lot more commands listed in the test group post.

Standard test rank commands:

[spoil]/go

/call

/tele

/pokemon

/money

/teach

/item[/spoil]

You can use the item codes to get it. "/item arcanine mount" for example. There are a lot more commands listed in the test group post.

Standard test rank commands:

[spoil]/go

/call

/tele

/pokemon

/money

/teach

/item[/spoil]

please report those bugs on resolution forum

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.