Ms Suggestion

Zeifier

Hi,

I think it is best if you please adjust pokedollars obtained when battling wild pokes. As a player with regular ms I'm getting 0 pokedollars after defeating high level wild pokes. Please increase pokedollars obtained at least 500-1000 for ms. And I suggest increase the chances of getting good items from dig sites. We are getting worst items like potions and repels instead of pearls, nuggets and star piece. Please do something about it. Thanks.

It is possible to get items like big pearls, nuggets and all the others that give you money. You're just digging at the wrong spots. If your problem is that you have a hard time to earn money by farming, then I suggest you catch boss counters and start defeating bosses. You get around 5-80k depending on which boss it is you're fighting. Other than just the money you also get a bunch of useful stuff like fossils, ev berries and pvp items.

poppy.png

ooM1kqT

If I'm not mistaken ms gives you x2 money received from defeating trainers, I'd suggest that rather than farming wild Pokemon for money.

I think you can rebattle all NPC trainers once a week, if you've finished Sinnoh that is quite a sizeable amount of money you are able to get and it is for that reason that I don't think the money should be increased from wild encounters.

Oh, perhaps you are getting unlucky.. I also had an entire dig run where I only got about 3 or 4 valuable items out of Kanto. However, keep in mind that this will not be the case every time; I've also had runs where I've been able to cash out ~200k from one region. I think this suggestion may give MS players too big of an advantage over players who play without MS; you already get double exp/money and member only areas/early access Pokemon. I could be wrong though; maybe admins could find an implementation of your suggestion that works.

Sorry but at the moment we are not planning to increase money obtained from wild pokemon.

Topic will be now locked since enough replies and opinions were given. Have you all a great day ^^

JAdgaSJ.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Thanks.