Fall 2017 Anime Discussion

Latias

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been following Inuyashiki, Mahoutsukai no Yome, Shokugeki, and Blend S this season which is a pretty broad spectrum xD

Would recommend all 4 to people who are looking for something to watch

This + Juuni Taisen, Fate/Apocrypha, Konohana Kitan A Sister is All You Need and Sho-bitch is the way to go with this season, maybe Shoukoku no Altair, Garo: Vanishing Lines, and Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS if you don't mind the more niche ones

Also still disappointed in Black Clover and Ousama Game, so much wasted potential.

Also be on lookout for the incoming Nekopara OVA which will be delicious if you like neko waifus

Shokugeki no Soma is one of the best anime of this season(I also read all the manga chapters because of that). No doubt. I'm also trying Inuyashiki and will start some others soon. But Black Clover is just... It's not for me. It's really dissapointing. Also in 2018 Boku no Hero Academia will have one of his best arcs adapted to the anime.

I've been following Inuyashiki, Mahoutsukai no Yome, Shokugeki, and Blend S this season which is a pretty broad spectrum xD

This + Juuni Taisen, Fate/Apocrypha, Konohana Kitan A Sister is All You Need and Sho-bitch is the way to go with this season, maybe Shoukoku no Altair, Garo: Vanishing Lines, and Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS if you don't mind the more niche ones

Also still disappointed in Black Clover and Ousama Game, so much wasted potential.

Also be on lookout for the incoming Nekopara OVA which will be delicious if you like neko waifus

Thanks for the recommendations! Do I need to have watched the other Fates to watch Fate/Apocrypha?

I had so much faith in Ousama Game but was disappointed by it, and I'd be surprised if anyone could stand the MC from Black Clover :Crazy:

Thanks for the recommendations! Do I need to have watched the other Fates to watch Fate/Apocrypha?

I had so much faith in Ousama Game but was disappointed by it, and I'd be surprised if anyone could stand the MC from Black Clover :Crazy:

Not really, but it would be good to understand some aspects, also it's really worth it since the other Fates are better overall.

You can start with Fate/Zero then go Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works route (both by ufotable which are better adapted).

You can then watch the Fate/Grand Order movie (theres more to come) and also, Fate/Extra and the adaptation of the third route of Fate/Stay Night: the Heavens Feel route.

Don't watch the Studio Deen's adaptation of the Unlimited Blade Works route but if you feel like it you can watch de Fate/Stay Night route but it's not considered a good adaptation since it tried to put content from all the routes, as I've seen other talking about it.

Also still disappointed in Black Clover and Ousama Game' date=' so much wasted potential.[/quote']

I had so much faith in Ousama Game but was disappointed by it' date=' and I'd be surprised if anyone could stand the MC from Black Clover :Crazy:[/quote']

I agree so much with both of you; Black Clover was extremely disappointing to me, and I dropped Ousama Game after a few episodes. Some tell me that Ousama Game's manga is extremely good, and the anime was a poor adaptation of what the story is truly about. I'm not a manga person, but if either of you like the idea behind Ousama Game, perhaps you can give the manga a try? :Angel:

Shokugeki no Soma is one of the best anime of this season(I also read all the manga chapters because of that). No doubt. I'm also trying Inuyashiki and will start some others soon. But Black Clover is just... It's not for me. It's really dissapointing. Also in 2018 Boku no Hero Academia will have one of his best arcs adapted to the anime.

Same here with Shokugeki no Soma! Not generally a manga reader, but I purposely keep up with the manga because I'm really into the story (and food, of course!)

I'm also excited for season 3 of Boku no Hero; hopefully it comes out pretty early in 2018.