Looking for offers! Shiny Aerodactyl Max ATK IVS!

some advice than since you are a new player. Learn the economy of the game. ask around what something is worth. You got very lucky on getting this as a shiny so soon, but trust me its not worth 5 to 15m. What rhamory said is actually a good idea. If you want to sell it make it an auction, starting from 1m and see how it goes up from there. Just some advice you can do with it what you want. Good luck on your sale :y:

Thanks for the advice and sorry because I don't know the economy here in Blue Server. I'm an old shiny collector from Red Server that stopped playing a year ago and I remembered someone sold an S Aero for 10m back then at Red Server that's why I assume it's the same price like this one.

Max Atk (Calm) hahaha

Insta 15m (I can't even sell shiny Tyarnitar that much) lol

Good luck on getting 5m+ xdddd

I want to receive atleast 5m-15m from this shiny.

So just stfu if you're not interested ty ;)

(btw I'm only 30hours in game)

some advice than since you are a new player. Learn the economy of the game. ask around what something is worth. You got very lucky on getting this as a shiny so soon, but trust me its not worth 5 to 15m. What rhamory said is actually a good idea. If you want to sell it make it an auction, starting from 1m and see how it goes up from there. Just some advice you can do with it what you want. Good luck on your sale :y:

Agree with this guy <3

The blue is the worst economy so learn to know the price rate from active trade channel at game

Thanks for the advice and sorry because I don't know the economy here in Blue Server. I'm an old shiny collector from Red Server that stopped playing a year ago and I remembered someone sold an S Aero for 10m back then at Red Server that's why I assume it's the same price like this one.

yeah blue economy is low atm, if something is not pvpable its not worth much. Thats how most things are at the moment. glad i could help.

Popinsmoke_signiture.png