EV stats for this lapras?

Tamaris

Hey guys, after a long search i finally found a lapras and i think it's a pretty cool one, tho i'm unsure about the EVs since i never played pokemon competetive.

I was told i should go full SPD, is that the right decision?

Thanks for any response

fkhwLDU.png

Hey guys, after a long search i finally found a lapras and i think it's a pretty cool one, tho i'm unsure about the EVs since i never played pokemon competetive.

Thanks for any response

fkhwLDU.png

Hello [mention]Tamaris[/mention] ,

I would like to advise you that this Lapras is definitely not usable and worth your time EV training, If you are looking for a nice Lapras you should try looking a bit more for Bold or Modest nature one with Water Absorb Ability.

For Bold natured Lapras you wanna go full Defense and HP EVs and for Modest natured one you would wanna go full Special Attack and HP EVs.

I hope I could help you orientate a little bit better and I hope to see you around.

Take care,

:heart:

[glow=orange]

Signature created by Freiyr & 9oomy & Mieon.

<i>[/glow]</i>

avFhKbk.gif

Contact me on Discord: iSmurfie#5353

Check out our

Discord Bot rental.

Check out our

guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

Thanks for any response

fkhwLDU.png

Hello [mention]Tamaris[/mention] ,

I would like to advise you that this Lapras is definitely not usable and worth your time EV training, If you are looking for a nice Lapras you should try looking a bit more for Bold or Modest nature one with Water Absorb Ability.

For Bold natured Lapras you wanna go full Defense and HP EVs and for Modest natured one you would wanna go full Special Attack and HP EVs.

I hope I could help you orientate a little bit better and I hope to see you around.

Take care,

[glow=orange]

<i>[/glow]</i>

avFhKbk.gif

Check out our

Discord Bot rental.

Check out our

So the nature has such a high impact to a pokemon if it's good or not?

Yes, nature boosts by +10% green indicated Stat while decreasing by -10% red indicated Stat.

You basically never want natures like Serious, Quirky, Hardy, Bashful and Docile, those dont boost anything are therefore the most useless ones.

Eg.: Lapras really benefits from physical bulk and special attack therefore you wanna preferably wanna go Bold (+Defense, -Attack) or Modest (+Special Attack, -Attack).

Hope I could clear it out for you a bit and have a nice rest of your day.

[glow=orange]

<i>[/glow]</i>

avFhKbk.gif

Check out our

Discord Bot rental.

Check out our

Actually water absorb is most useless ability; only pokemons that take %100 damage from water must use it. And Nature isnt that important because they increase and decrease things by %10 and game is about multiplying and dividing. Damage is about atk/def or spatk/spdef and PvP is mostly about having nice moves and knowing weakness of enemy and what moves enemy will use. IVs and stuff not more important than OPness of your pokemon like Dragonite being OP. So worst Dragonite can defeat best Venusaur. And players are mostly lie to other players or they doesnt calculate maths. I will not tell you the secret trick for winning all pvp but i believe Lapras is a tank pokemon and it must have no speed. Speed sucks, no matter what you do a Gengar, Alakazam, Porygon will one hit kill you and destroy your team because of that having high spdef is best tactic.

Actually water absorb is most useless ability; only pokemons that take %100 damage from water must use it. And Nature isnt that important because they increase and decrease things by %10 and game is about multiplying and dividing. Damage is about atk/def or spatk/spdef and PvP is mostly about having nice moves and knowing weakness of enemy and what moves enemy will use. IVs and stuff not more important than OPness of your pokemon like Dragonite being OP. So worst Dragonite can defeat best Venusaur. And players are mostly lie to other players or they doesnt calculate maths. I will not tell you the secret trick for winning all pvp but i believe Lapras is a tank pokemon and it must have no speed. Speed sucks, no matter what you do a Gengar, Alakazam, Porygon will one hit kill you and destroy your team because of that having high spdef is best tactic.

No, no and no. If you want a pvp Poké natures have a Huge impact, 10% dmg is much, very much. If you say smt different you lie.

252+ Atk Choice Band Dragonite Fire Punch vs. 248 HP / 200+ Def Venusaur: 240-284 (66.1 - 78.2%) -- [glow=red]guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery[/glow]

252- Atk Choice Band Dragonite Dragon Claw vs. 248 HP / 200+ Def Venusaur: 154-183 (42.4 - 50.4%) -- [glow=red]guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery[/glow]

And when you say a nature dont matter much, why take pvp items?! So:

252- Atk Dragonite Dragon Claw vs. 248 HP / 200+ Def Venusaur: 103-123 (28.3 - 33.8%) -- 97.6% [glow=red]chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery[/glow]

Speed for a tank is not the most important stat I agree but its still usefull to outspeed other tanks which can be a advantage.

And waterabsorb is a usefull ability... Like you said pvp is about predicions, against a water Poké or rain team (Whis is pretty usual in PRO) is waterabsord a very good option...

You want every single advantage you can take in pvp because its a advantage (trivial right?!). Its not like you play against a npc in pvp, with bad natures, abilitis, Iv´s you wont bring it to a high rating.

Thats simply not right what you are talking about.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L