✰ VNS2 HUNTER shop © ✰

Dadlife

Re: VNS2 HUNTER's SHOP ©

<r><QUOTE author="oOoZorooOo"><s>

</s><POST content="71123"><s></s>71123<e></e></POST> however sir, i'm lookin gor a modest squirtle:<br/>

Def: >25<br/>

Speed: not important<br/>

Spec def: >23<br/>

Sp atk: >25<br/>

hp:>25<br/>

or even very similar to the last one that u sold for 200k. Hope u'll help me sir <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

Thanks ;)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Okay, we will pm u ì we got 1 :3</r>

Visit our shop : VNS2 HUNTER !!!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="Yukito115"><s>

</s><POST content="71000"><s></s>71000<e></e></POST> okay sir, we got timid horsea and dophan which is better than your request :3<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Unfortunately I do need a modest one instead of timid horsea, but thanks! Could you send me the specs of the Donphan/Phanpy and what you're looking for via Private PM? I'll be traveling tomorrow so might be not back till later.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Eldra"><s>

</s><POST content="71218"><s></s>71218<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Yukito115"><s>
</s><POST content="71000"><s></s>71000<e></e></POST> okay sir, we got timid horsea and dophan which is better than your request :3<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Unfortunately I do need a modest one instead of timid horsea, but thanks! Could you send me the specs of the Donphan/Phanpy and what you're looking for via Private PM? I'll be traveling tomorrow so might be not back till later.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Okay sir, add me ingame pls: Yukito115</r>

<t>Thanks so much for completing my request for cleffa and providing me a welcoming discount. You are the most professional service I have seen as of yet and I would love to continue to business with you in the future! Cheers my friend, and happy holidays!</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Eldra"><s>

</s><POST content="72076"><s></s>72076<e></e></POST> Thanks so much for completing my request for cleffa and providing me a welcoming discount. You are the most professional service I have seen as of yet and I would love to continue to business with you in the future! Cheers my friend, and happy holidays!<e>
</e></QUOTE>

And u r our favorite customer, merry xmas sir :3 <E>:Heart-eyes:</E> <E>:Heart-eyes:</E> <E>:Heart-eyes:</E></r>