Should Registeel, Regice, Regirock open for catch?

Bnm567

They will open all legendaries; they mostly think legendaries will not be in PvP and strong legendaries will not be released. This game have very important problems and even inventory is still messy. Farfetchs leek doesnt work. Game isnt enought fun and Devs want to change visuals of game when its finished. Changing pokemons make them more animated more living is important.

So yes they will release your stuff but they mostly work on 4th region and technic stuff and thinking about how game can be more fun, what kind of pvp and competitive stuff we can do. You know coders of this game not too much good at coding and this is mostly amateur game made for fun. People who wanted pokemon made this game and they didnt liked their own game now they are tired but also they want to play a flawless game but weirdly Dev team mostly focus on making this game a copy game. If you say even custom pokemon colors pink Ryhorns; dev doesnt even accept that.

Devs mostly want to make OP dragons and not work about balance. You can clearly see dragon moves mostly work good but other moves mostly not work very good or not coded. Also they more focused to add their favorite pokemons rather than going with order or evolution.

So this is best video game and Devs mostly not very good they just want to have fun with their hardcore grinding methods. Actually i may even say Devs are evil instead of being good. But best game is this game; i played all games.

Do you know why Yasuo is OP in League Legends? Because Devs love to play with it. Making a video game is science and if you dont obey people may leave your game. Game is dying but devs said "no we just banned bad players thats why server is empty". Well if a game based on mindless grinding is not populer than that means you need to make grinding fun or find a way to make useless pokemons useful like selling them or using them for reroll ivs of anther pokemon or using them as something like rare candy.

In another game that made by stupid coders and failed to add new pokemons; you use useless pokemons for breeding but in that game EXP system is based on real game so squirtle and blastoise level up with same speed. Also if you use krabbies for making a better krabby; that krabby will be still useless in pvp. So what Devs will do with junk pokemons? They didnt even add marketplace or trade evolve npc. And my leftovers stolen my account banned and thief didnt get any punishment.

If they delete all accounts who will play the game? Server isnt even full. I would let people cheat to some point because game is really about grinding but players tried to sell shiny pokemons for real money and %60 of players was cheating and all servers was full for 14 hours of day after bann server was half full. I dont know everybody thinks they are smarter than me. I always told everything and i didnt see anybody that listens me. Sometimes i find losers and talk about how evil police are but after that i see they believe flatearth and they are religious. All humans suck