Cocktail Bar ~ PvP Event

cb.png

Welcome to our first PvP event!!!

<i></i>

After our hunting event and the shiny giveaway, it is time for a PvP event. Our goal isn't to prove who is the best pvp'er though, but to have fun and for our new members to get to know each other better. We would also like to give a chance for everyone to participate regardless of being a PVPer in pro or not. Therefore we decided to make a random Showdown tournament. So if you wish to participate and you are a member of Cocktail Bar or Cocktail Club, make a post below :)

<i></i>

Rules

<i></i>

1) Remember that this is not a competitive tournament. Don't get anxious , mad or anything else. Participate to have fun!!!

2) The pvp mode will be random battles using generation 6 pokemon.

3) Time limit for each round will be 1 week but you can play more than one rounds in the same week.

4) Post a replay of your battle ( showdown provides it to you) for every member to watch.

5) Each round will be best of three, meaning the one that will get 2 wins first will win the round.

<i></i>

Rewards

<i></i>

First place will receive 3 medium ms medallions , 2nd place 2 medium ms while 3rd place will receive one ms medallion. Additionally those three players will choose one pokemon from the list below, starting from the 1st place winner ( 1st place winner will choose first then the 2nd place player will choose and then the 3rd place player).

List of pokemon:</COLOR>

vdJ0LawASoSO0RZezoaB4w.png

7ufGwQPvTa_zipDAekRrVA.png

jgFqZeLxRVOZ6CmtAyYWdg.png

AHpt3ZvuQW6QRtpvK8PUVw.png

qREoD-WrSM69globPBBevA.png

NYT4hINZSuqEqJTgSt2EWQ.png

<i></i>

<i></i>

<COLOR color="#00BFFF">You have until Sunday midnight to register in this event and then the brackets will come out. We would also like to thank our member [mention]nicotine[/mention] for donating the rewards for this event <3 .

Stay tuned and more events will come in the near future!!!

<i></i>