Hi there!!

Well, It's been a while since I joined PRO but i didn't write any presentation here so.. here it goes!

I'm Erlian and I'm playing in Blue server.

I loved and played Pokémon since I was a kid and, when I discovered this online game, I was like "woah, I must join this for sure!!" So here I am. As you may see, my favourite Pokémon of all is, indeed, Milotic so I can say it is my signature one, she's always in my team no matter what Pokémon I change in competitive.

Even that I like competitive (I'm a current competitive player since I was around the age of 18), I refuse to use pokémons only because of their power. What good is there on win a battle with Pokémon you don't specially like and that you use them only because of their power? I've always asked that to myself because it doesn't feel the same to win something with a Pokémon you have a special bound with than with another that you just use because it is easy to win with it. That said... I respect everyone's choice on their way of playing but this is my presentation and my motto so I needed to say it!

I won't make this any longer so I hope we all have good times here in PRO! Nice to meet you all!!