last encounter before server offline

No123

1. 1.

PRO Username: no123

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

i dont know if this is the place to write about this,but i just want to say,that you need to make a "last resort" thing before server is down-save the last pokemon you encountered(and haven't finshed the fight with it).

i just met ralts after spending hours of running in the grass and when i finall saw it and went to bag to chose pokeball,the game freezes and server is offline..

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

Your knowledge about PRO: Basic Knowledge

i dont know if this is the place to write about this,but i just want to say,that you need to make a "last resort" thing before server is down-save the last pokemon you encountered(and haven't finshed the fight with it).

i just met ralts after spending hours of running in the grass and when i finall saw it and went to bag to chose pokeball,the game freezes and server is offline..

Description and Message

61708 PRO Username: no123

Description and Message

Description and Message

This appears to be a suggestion more than a question for general support.

I apologize for the inconvenience. I know it's frustrating--especially after hunting for such a long time, but we're working on minimizing the reasons which cause crashes and deadlocks to prevent this sort of thing from happening as often. Hopefully the next Ralts will pop up soon!

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

61708 PRO Username: no123

Description and Message

Description and Message

This appears to be a suggestion more than a question for general support.

I apologize for the inconvenience. I know it's frustrating--especially after hunting for such a long time, but we're working on minimizing the reasons which cause crashes and deadlocks to prevent this sort of thing from happening as often. Hopefully the next Ralts will pop up soon!

i'm sorry that this isn't the right place to put this,but i'm thankful you're working on it-keep up the good work :)

deal with it. you are not the first one it happens to, and not the last one. it happened to me a few days ago after spending 3mornings to find tailow i finally found one then as i encountered server went down, we have nothing to do with it.

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png