Greener!

Hinamifueguchi

</SIZE></COLOR>

Okay, can we think about the price, maybe 30k 40min and 60k 80min?

<COLOR color="pink"><SIZE size="85">Yep, that sounds a bit more reasonable! I'm not well-acquainted with the current economy of PRO (and especially with the varying economies per server) so I'm by no means an expert, but I'd personally say 20,000 or 25,000 for 40 minutes. Perhaps someone with more insight could give us a better appraisal :Sing:

I think it should be fine in yellow and red. The blue server economy is completely ruined and people would complain if it was higher than 10k probably. Anyway I think that's reasonable too. 20-30k imo if different areas are made so you can hunt pokemon with the same preferred nature separately.

poppy.png

ooM1kqT

</SIZE></COLOR>

Okay, can we think about the price, maybe 30k 40min and 60k 80min?

<COLOR color="pink"><SIZE size="85">Yep, that sounds a bit more reasonable! I'm not well-acquainted with the current economy of PRO (and especially with the varying economies per server) so I'm by no means an expert, but I'd personally say 20,000 or 25,000 for 40 minutes. Perhaps someone with more insight could give us a better appraisal :Sing:

I think it should be fine in yellow and red. The blue server economy is completely ruined and people would complain if it was higher than 10k probably. Anyway I think that's reasonable too. 20-30k imo if different areas are made so you can hunt pokemon with the same preferred nature separately.

Yes, different areas will probably have. :Shy: