Subbed or Dubbed?

Yamidragon

Subbed by far! Dubbed doesn't feel right...

Double rainbow? What does it mean?...

Well, a double rainbow is a phenomenon of optics that displays a spectrum of light due to the sun shining on droplets of moisture in the atmosphere. Does that explain it?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on certain shows for me. I could never watch DBZ due to Goku's voice acted being the same when he was a kid also his sons share the same exact voice. Another show I really enjoyed dubbed was Yu Yu Hakusho. I listened to it subbed, but the cast just sounds overall better than it does subbed.

Usually for me I like subbed. The only animes I can't really stand watching subbed are Death Note and DB. The reason I watch Dragon Ball dubbed is because they're voices in japanese are too high pitched. Goku's english voice is a lot better. Thats just my opinion though. But as for Death Note I first watched it in Dubbed so its hard to go back and watch it Subbed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

arrow.gif

"He's willing to sacrifice an awful lot to help the people of this city, that kind of makes him a hero doesn't it?"

37249 I watch DBZ in the dubs just because I grew up with it.

But in most anime, the dubs ruin the emotion with terrible voice acting and just makes it seem tacky.

let's not forget about the fact that the japanese to english translations are almost never truly accurate & often censors / cuts out a lot of what is said. ;o

LISQEZ3.gif

It depends I think? If a show has a fairly good dub then I'll probably watch it first, but usually subs tend to be a lot better. Especially with really serious/emotional shows, I need to watch the subbed version. Though for some reason I actually prefer romcoms dubbed haha, like I really enjoyed the dubbed versions of Princess Jellyfish and Tamako Market.

tumblr_nvirwvSoU31qe253vo1_540.png

譲れない願い とまらない たった一度だけ

君の 最高の人生が始まる ♪