I want to say what i have in my heart.

Cobramk

I want to say what i have in my heart.

I want to thanks Chronos first without them, i was tired of PRO, all days you give me a motivation for play PRO.

2nd : I want to thanks some staff for you good work and be very friendly (count old staff) : Neroli-sama <3,Calahan (I love rekt you in PvP but i love you.<3) DarkPhase (You are good in Showdown but not my level :p) Artoriel (I know you are new here and Good Luck in staff) and i want to thanks the BEST : Integer, you are one of my favorite old staff and a good guild mate.

So PRO is a amazing game, in 2 years the game was difficult but its not the end just if you want to know, idc about PokeOne i stay in PRO 4ever. <3

So i know before i was not mature but now i want to change why ? For help the game without problem and be nice with all server. :Heart: (Except Blue because Bo have leave. :Frown: )

So ladder is annoying since one year but i love play PRO and Showdown for have a second ladder. :3

I love when staff stalk me too. <3

Btw thanks for this amazing game, have fun in Game.

CobraMK from Red server.

Can i join for a group hug?

JAdgaSJ.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Thanks.