legendary recatch

Pikpachu

According to what GM said https://gyazo.com/0f5586d91162638157c835bc052dc32d there is a thought of adding faction about recatching legendary. I'm sure this might be a great idea at 1st sight but when you do this in order to help players who lost/tossed or whatever their legendary there will be people who will harash this fuction to dodge the iv/nature reoll system you already implemented. In my opinion you should give to anyone who doesnt have a legendary he caught anymore (a new/refund the same) with bad ivs/nature so that he cant use it for pvp reason as it is. Moreover, if you add this people will start complain if it's about 1 time ,2times ,3 times or unlimited times and you will bring a big headache to yr team for no reason. Thank you for reading this. I know many of you don't like me but please stop ignore logic.

gifeditor_20180101_132119.gif

According to what GM said https://gyazo.com/0f5586d91162638157c835bc052dc32d there is a thought of adding faction about recatching legendary. I'm sure this might be a great idea at 1st sight but when you do this in order to help players who lost/tossed or whatever their legendary there will be people who will harash this fuction to dodge the iv/nature reoll system you already implemented. In my opinion you should give to anyone who doesnt have a legendary he caught anymore (a new/refund the same) with bad ivs/nature so that he cant use it for pvp reason as it is. Moreover, if you add this people will start complain if it's about 1 time ,2times ,3 times or unlimited times and you will bring a big headache to yr team for no reason. Thank you for reading this. I know many of you don't like me but please stop ignore logic.

Hello here! So..about this addition, it is something that still have to be explored properly. We have added tickets for Natures and IVs as you pointed out and we will keep on releasing new ways to obtain them.

Our goal is still to keep them very difficult to obtain, even if you will have different ways, all of them wont be easy to accomplish and there will be a very low chance (in terms of percentage) to obtain said items.

About adding the possibility to recatch a legendary pokemon, it is not confirmed yet, plus we havent decided a definitive way to do that. In any case, if it will be ever brought live, it will receive complains for sure, as for every addition. Not everyone has same opinions on everything but that is normal and we always follow and hear suggestions and feedbacks.

As personal opinion, IF we will bring it live, i would like to see that related to an event in a one-time chance condition. That is meant to preserve legendaries rarity and to not add a permanent feature to change your legends unlimited times since we already have Reroll Ticket system.

Thanks for your suggestion, feedbacks and opinions are always welcome :y:

JAdgaSJ.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Thanks.

i see what u mean and thank you for your quick reply but since you are focused on x-mas event i guess it would be long time before we get this chance. Having the new boss released that requires using a celebi when some players including me aren't able to do this boss for now. So i would suggest on that my primar thesis on the matter or at least change the requirement to having fought/cought celebi and not using in team. Ty in advance.

^

Bosses should be our “End game” content, so basically our goal is to let players finish their story quests and then battle bosses. Adding only “ingame hours” requirements is something i would like to avoid since you can have a lot of playing hours but still missing some important quests related to storyline. Of course many of them have “low reqs”, that is meant to help players get used to them. But i think that Celebi req will be kept for Neroli Boss.

Hope i’ve been clear enough, and i am sorry if my words will leave you disappointed. Feel free to reply in case something said is not clear or doesn’t convince you

JAdgaSJ.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

no i didnt ask you to remove owning celebi but remove having it in the team . In older discussions it was mentioned by admins iv/nature reroll will never be added and in fact it was stated ingame by admin red. So in order to pass my time back then i tossed my totally useless celebi to test if it trigger nikola boss recatch. After 1year u add iv/nature reroll and then u even add a boss that required especially celebi :(

no i didnt ask you to remove owning celebi but remove having it in the team . In older discussions it was mentioned by admins iv/nature reroll will never be added and in fact it was stated ingame by admin red. So in order to pass my time back then i tossed my totally useless celebi to test if it trigger nikola boss recatch. After 1year u add iv/nature reroll and then u even add a boss that required especially celebi :(

Oh i misunderstood.

Sorry but by now we wont change reqs for Neroli Boss. Having Celebi in team was an unique feature meant to preserve boss peculiarity.

Hope this wont leave you too much disappointed and wish you a great day.

JAdgaSJ.png

well anyway that was a secondary subject of this post to begin with the primary was about the legendary recatch event or whatever u might have thought about. Lets stick to that for now.

I thought that "Nikola Boss" was to get a retry in catching the said Legendary if you got disconnected or blacked out, and that if you accidentally released the said Pokémon that you would have to leave a post in Restore Pokemon Megathread but then if it was released prior to and from that date that it isn't able to get the said Pokémon back due to the server not having them.

What do I need to do after I post?

You only need to wait, an Administrator will reply after the pokemon is successfully restored.

What if I don't have any screenshot, or if I don't remember ID?

In this case unfortunately, we can't do anything for you. Administrator needs a proof to be able to restore your Pokemon.

I accidentally released my Pokemon three months ago, can I get it back?

Recently released Pokemon can be restored. There is a cooldown for them to be restored so you need to request as soon as possible in order to restore it.

So, if the said Pokémon was released earlier than from when the incident happened I don't think Boss Nikola would have it in his "re-battle" (re-obtain) list. :D:

[CENTER][URL='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoCUHEyY8gM'][IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/274535532187484161/274587552680378389/Alolamao.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

well anyway that was a secondary subject of this post to begin with the primary was about the legendary recatch event or whatever u might have thought about. Lets stick to that for now.

I thought that "Nikola Boss" was to get a retry in catching the said Legendary if you got disconnected or blacked out, and that if you accidentally released the said Pokémon that you would have to leave a post in Restore Pokemon Megathread but then if it was released prior to and from that date that it isn't able to get the said Pokémon back due to the server not having them.

What do I need to do after I post?

You only need to wait, an Administrator will reply after the pokemon is successfully restored.

What if I don't have any screenshot, or if I don't remember ID?

In this case unfortunately, we can't do anything for you. Administrator needs a proof to be able to restore your Pokemon.

I accidentally released my Pokemon three months ago, can I get it back?

Recently released Pokemon can be restored. There is a cooldown for them to be restored so you need to request as soon as possible in order to restore it.

So, if the said Pokémon was released earlier than from when the incident happened I don't think Boss Nikola would have it in his "re-battle" (re-obtain) list. :D:

No after i was told no iv/nature reoll will be added i had nth to lose with a bad iv/nature legendary so i tossed it on purpose to check if i can trigger this way nikola boss. It didnt trigger it but since it was useless i didnt care. But despite saying that staff added these 2features so i could fix mine. if restore isnt possible for such cases as u said i only need a not usable one (like lax nature and ivs 10 or less) and i will try with the means we have now to fix it. This problem i bet isnt a solo case but a few players have it.

SNIP

Yeah, but that would be the same thing. Because Legendaries aren't tradable so then the link provided to the Mega Thread would be the only option to get the said Pokémon back since this happened at an earlier time prior to the re-rolling feature the said Legendary that would be returnable if the ID and screenshot of the release were provided it would be possible to get back like what Kagawa said in your screenshot.

[CENTER][URL='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoCUHEyY8gM'][IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/274535532187484161/274587552680378389/Alolamao.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]