legendary recatch

Pikpachu

</SIZE></COLOR>

<COLOR color="pink"><SIZE size="85">Staffs stating that there will be no IV or nature reroll didn't force you to throw away your legendary--in all respect, that's honestly something you should realize and take responsibility for. Perhaps at the time that staff said that, they weren't sure how to properly implement a way for rerolling natures/IVs, but during that period of time to the release of the rerolling system, they found a new perspective. A lot can change in a year.

As for the actual suggestion, I would suggest something similar to Lucareus and make it a one-time event; the chances of receiving your legendary back with the proper nature/IVs is extremely low as a one-time chance, practically making the system "unabusable". It's also possible add an additional requirement, such as having the legendary be unrestorable, thus players who have recently released their legendary to try to abuse this system would not be able to, and would instead have to request restoration on said legendary.

</SIZE></COLOR>

<COLOR color="pink"><SIZE size="85">Staffs stating that there will be no IV or nature reroll didn't force you to throw away your legendary--in all respect, that's honestly something you should realize and take responsibility for. Perhaps at the time that staff said that, they weren't sure how to properly implement a way for rerolling natures/IVs, but during that period of time to the release of the rerolling system, they found a new perspective. A lot can change in a year.

As for the actual suggestion, I would suggest something similar to Lucareus and make it a one-time event; the chances of receiving your legendary back with the proper nature/IVs is extremely low as a one-time chance, practically making the system "unabusable". It's also possible add an additional requirement, such as having the legendary be unrestorable, thus players who have recently released their legendary to try to abuse this system would not be able to, and would instead have to request restoration on said legendary.

Ty for taking yr time and replying to my post. Obvious i just made a suggestion any similar resolving cases are acceptable the only problem i see with lucareus suggestion and yr nice filling on it is the time it will take to hold such an event. Pro atm moves from one event to the other with other updates being ignored/postponed. The final decision always comes from staff so whatever me or anyone else type is just ideas not something we demand. I ' ve stated this problem when IV/Nature reroll were introduced and we are here still speaking ideas.

gifeditor_20180101_132119.gif

Nah flint1 nature/iv reroll is meant to help legendaries be used on pvp if u dont pvp why you even need them with good nature/iv to begin with. Thus, we get more and more means to get reroll tickets nowadays and that's something staff work on such as the new gambling system.

</SIZE></COLOR>

Ty for taking yr time and replying to my post. Obvious i just made a suggestion any similar resolving cases are acceptable the only problem i see with lucareus suggestion and yr nice filling on it is the time it will take to hold such an event. Pro atm moves from one event to the other with other updates being ignored/postponed. The final decision always comes from staff so whatever me or anyone else type is just ideas not something we demand. I ' ve stated this problem when IV/Nature reroll were introduced and we are here still speaking ideas.

<COLOR color="pink"><SIZE size="85">Well for one, you mostly posed the cons to adding such a system rather than problem solving the system. Adding a time to hold the event really isn't an issue with the suggestions--in fact, it's probably one of the least concerns to implementing this sort of system, as the timing of the event shouldn't matter too much (except around other projects and releases).

If you actually mean in terms of working on the project and getting it shipped, that should be the staffs concern and not ours. Looks like we'll just have to wait and see :Angel:

And yeah, the whole point of this subforum is to give players a chance to share ideas/suggestions which staff can decide (or not decide) to use. I'm not sure what you're trying to say regarding that...

I think that the best solution is to give back the legendary to those who throw it but can't remember the id,but in serious nature and 01iv x6 :Cool: :Shy: :Sing:

let them to reroll it

6X01 is as rare as 6x31 so it would be epic fails that would trigger many players. Unusable ivs/nature though is possible