NecroDarkness-Recruiting(Blue Server)

Vorn75891

[glow=red][shadow=red]NecroDarkness[/shadow][/glow]

</SIZE>

HELLO[glow=blue]BLUE PLAYERS!!![/glow]

<i></i>

Join our growing community

<SIZE size="150">NecroDarkness Guild

We are a new guild on blue server.We are currently looking for new and active PRO players to add to our growing community :Cool: Our goal is to climb the ranked ladder in PvP and hopefully see our members on the list for PvP.We are active on discord but we do encourage all members to use the ingame guild chat for a more rich gaming experience.We hope to be able to hold guild events in the near future and be able to help our members grow as Pokemon Masters!

[highlight=red]EVENTS[/highlight]

We will be holding all sorts of events and tournaments when we grow our community and we will drop hints on discord or guild chat,so be sure to keep a lookout!

Discord and Guild Chat

Both will be utilized both for online and offline members but guild chat is encouraged for online members

Requirements

Be active and a team player

Be active in chats and always be friendly with others

To join drop a comment with your favourite pokemon and reason you want to join our community also

tell us your playtime :Smile:

Join us and become a Pokemon Master!!!

Guild Leaders

Leader

Vorn75891

Co-Leader

Patholo

Please Take Note

Please take note of this Patholo and I live in South-Africa thus our time lines will be different so just give us a reasonable amount of time to respond to your guild request before applying to another.Thank you guys.

Umbreon.jpg.a8097de35fe03b8759d977db840b5905.jpg

551583516_umbreoneevee.png.8f1666c17610801433cad6cd3c088f65.png

Hello NecroDarkness,

I would like to join your Guild.

I played 51h since 21.11.2017 and completed kanto and johto, also the rattat guy, so I can travel to hoenn when I feel prepared.

Right now I dont have a Pvp Team, but I´m making plans right now. The reason to join your Guild is, I´m looking for a group to talk with, learn new things about PRO, help other people and having fun together, because PRO solo isn´t that funny...

My absolutely most favourite Pokemon is Dragonite, because it was the first Pokemon I´ve ever seen as child, and it looks great and has a beautiful aura!

Greetings Nikefreak