Mews

Nemrud

You can get one mew per account. If you fail to catch it or knock it out, you can battle the boss NIkola and it will allow you to attempt to recatch your pokemon.

The stats and nature it receives is totally random. The only thing you can influence is the nature by using a Pokemon with Synchronize ability during the battle. (i'm not sure why you want a neutral nature or "white stats" pokemon, those natures are largely useless and don't maximize a pokemons potential power).

So you can only catch one Mew but if he is trash, you can buy a Rerool Ticket for 150 PvP coins for change nature and Individual Values and maybe a quest for have a ticket (like Zetsu's boss for Halloween event) so Good Luck for catch your Mew and enjoy you have fun in PRO.

CobraMK from Red server.

Hey there [mention]Nemrud[/mention],

sorry for the inconvenience you experienced. Like PurpleMauth and CobraMk said, its only possible to obtain one Mew per Account. Also Mew is not tradeable. You can find a guide for how to catch Mew in our Legendary Megathread. Also if you fail to catch Mew you can recatch it after you beat the Nikola Boss.

They easiest way to catch a Pokemon is to use a false swiper and a sleep status condition. If you don't want to risk it you can save up 10 PvP coints for a Masterball for a 100% catch!

I hope i could help you out. Since this is answered, I'm going to lock it. I wish you a great day! :)

[glow=purple]-Locked as solved-[/glow]

jWGdwHH.gif

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyIn-Game Chat RulesFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

[glow=violet]Unsolicited messages will be cut. Thanks.[/glow]