Welcome to PRO Silent. That's good to know you're lovin' it! I've seen my cousin play OW and have tried playing Destiny with my brother, I don't seem to enjoy them or probably seeing my relatives playing makes me bored. Pokemon TCGO, 3DS and PRO are my main games to play, Also same! I'm not into sports in game or irl and yep~ fighting games are too much to remember them combos.

anyway.png

Welcome to PRO Silent. That's good to know you're lovin' it! I've seen my cousin play OW and have tried playing Destiny with my brother, I don't seem to enjoy them or probably seeing my relatives playing makes me bored. Pokemon TCGO, 3DS and PRO are my main games to play, Also same! I'm not into sports in game or irl and yep~ fighting games are too much to remember them combos.

OW is amazing, but it's more fun with a group of friends. The amount of shenanigans we get into xD. As for Destiny, the original Destiny was amazing, but it took a couple of years to get there. Destiny 2 is having a pretty rough start, but I believe it will make a comeback. Plus, I already got my money's worth in game time, and that's not including the first DLC expansion that's coming out next Tuesday.

But, no matter how many hours I play in those games, Pokemon will always have a special place in my heart, you know? :Heart:

aXjaAQV.png

OW is amazing, but it's more fun with a group of friends. The amount of shenanigans we get into xD. As for Destiny, the original Destiny was amazing, but it took a couple of years to get there. Destiny 2 is having a pretty rough start, but I believe it will make a comeback. Plus, I already got my money's worth in game time, and that's not including the first DLC expansion that's coming out next Tuesday.

But, no matter how many hours I play in those games, Pokemon will always have a special place in my heart, you know? :Heart:

I see. Like League of Legends, more fun with a group too. Shenanigans, I don't know that is though it remind me of anime Naruto series yet I don't watch much. Destiny is hard; the easy step for me is to run straight and shoot; I can be so bad at camera rotation. Beside I hope you'll enjoy the DLC coming out next Tuesday.

And OFC! Pokemon will always have a special place in everybody's heart. We love Pokemon. :Shy:

anyway.png