When will the next region be done?

Attitude

Hello,

I am kinda new to the community of PRO, I just went to Johto after finishing Kanto within 1 weekend of playtime, I was wondering when the new region is coming out. Is there any aproximate date? Also, why does it show 3 layers of badges when theres only 2 regions active? My last question is; how do we catch pokemons from Sinnoh?

Thanks in advance

62043 Hello,

I am kinda new to the community of PRO, I just went to Johto after finishing Kanto within 1 weekend of playtime, I was wondering when the new region is coming out. Is there any aproximate date? Also, why does it show 3 layers of badges when theres only 2 regions active? My last question is; how do we catch pokemons from Sinnoh?

Thanks in advance

next reigon will be hoenn, it will take time so there is no approx date , u can think as 2-3 months(maybe more or less) , there is a progress report about hoenn in announcement sections , yes we can catch few sinnoh pokes at random places as set for their encounters, they maybe membership or super rare

EIsrSi5.png

Hello iSparkton, Hoenn is planned as the next main region to be implemented. Unfortunately, we cannot give you an exact ETA. However, you can expect it within the next year (that being 2016)

As for your question : Not all Sinnoh pokemons are catchable at the moment, aside from a few that can already be found in the wild, will have more variety when their respective region is implemented.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.