How safe is pokemon revolution from Nintendo?

Nemrud

I was wondering because many on other sites said poke mmo is much safer than pro, is it true? i have paid a lot real money on this game and l am worried that it will shut down in the future, then l paid for no reason......

PRO is a free game, you already paid for no reason :devil:

PkeMMO safer than PRO? I don't think so, the two games can be strike by Nintendo at any time :Shocked: None of the two is safe.

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

This game is in "BETA" production and they won't officially release it since I'm Nintendo can't strike a game that's in developement, or so I've heard from others. Anyhow, I'm sure that Nintendo already are aware of this game by now and if they could take legal actions, they would have done so long ago.

poppy.png

ooM1kqT

A reply from an older topic along the same subject:

Hello. Thanks for sharing your concerns. To answer your question simply, PRO is completely legal and breaks no laws. To elaborate; Game Freak has a set of rules that all fan made games must abide to. These rules include creating your own tiles/ sprites, being non-profitable, don't advertise in a shady way, use a proper way of conduct, etc. PRO and PRO's staff follow all of these rules strictly so we aren't at risk of a DMCA Takedown request. Games in the past, like Pokemon Uranium and Pixelmon, marketed their games and profited from them by pocketing donations or selling their product to third parties. This is why they were taken down. All of PRO's donations go straight into the servers and domains. At the same time, those who donate to PRO aren't at liability for PRO's existence should it be taken down. PRO receives thousands of donations to support the game and Nintendo/ Game Freak are more than aware of our existence after the Pokemon GO hype train hit and we had full servers and 1000+ player queues. I assure you that there's nothing to worry about :D

Hopefully this cleared up any concerns you had. Hope that you have a nice day ^^

As stated, PRO is fine. :) Thanks again for sharing your concerns.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.