Mega Evolve

Kaijuwar

I am a fan of a pokemon game, i started playing it when i am only 8 years old. Years go by pokemon game become more addicted and fun as well as challenging. When i found out this game i was really amazed and bless because i can continue that adventure i want to continue when i am still a child. Now i have a suggestion i really loved this game and i want it to be more exciting and productive. I am bit concern for mega evolution; it has been a tremendous strike for all pokemon gamers because of it's ideas and concept that a pokemon can do mega evolution. Moreover, as i review the past features of this game i found out that it has mega evolve before but due to problems like coding and other stuffs it has been removed. I am a bit saddened because having a mega evolution can make pvp battle be more exciting and you would really like to study for it on how to counter it or to surpass it.

So this is my suggestion;'

SO how about we bring it back same with concept of boss in game that have mega evolution but the twist is after you have completed kanto,johto, hoen and sinnoh prof oak will give you the chance to pick your one mega stone (not tradable and sendable) to mega evolve your pokemon and after it will be evolve the pokemon you mega evolve will not be tradable and sendable anymore as well as it will remain mega evolve. Now all players can only have one mega evolution and all players has the chance to pick what stone they want but for one only. Also i think the best requirement is complte kanto, johto, hoen, sinnoh and approximately 250 hours of playing to reduce people who are just making dummy but even though they want still it is not tradable.

Hoping for a positive response !

-1 having the right to evo just 1 pokemon it's like being able to play one of the forbidden legendary in pvp ( like Darkrai .. ) It's useless if you can't mega evolve the pokemon that u want, when u want.

[i'm french, sry for this eng]

So, i want to give my opinion.

1) So without mega some pokemon are so op (Hi Suicune after some boost or Clefable.)

2) Mega evolve can be good for bosses (I know Darkrai is op atm.)

3) I really want to be a collector of some items. :3

So, im not sure PRO will make mega evolve cuz of Nintendo.

CobraMK from Red server.

As stated in many previous suggestion replies, Mega-Pokemon are not able to be coded for PRO. This is due to PRO's code not being able to support Pokemon Forms. It was tried in the past but is unfortunately not possible. Thank you anyway for the suggestion.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.