Server change

Zarbol

Hello,

im playing on red server at the moment.

but i want to change to blue server because there is one active german guild.

my problem is that i have activate MS + BOnus XP and have some clothes and mounts on red server.

it is possible to change just these things to the blue server? i dont want the pokemon and other things, just that what i paid for :kiss:

:thanks:

You can be on Yellow after merge of Red and Yellow. but you can't go to blue.

When is the merge will happen?

Yellow and red server merge are confirmed by staffs. But, they also said there's no ETA yet. More information about it will be revealed after they have sorted some things.

J5LR1Wr.gif

Hello,

im playing on red server at the moment.

but i want to change to blue server because there is one active german guild.

my problem is that i have activate MS + BOnus XP and have some clothes and mounts on red server.

it is possible to change just these things to the blue server? i dont want the pokemon and other things, just that what i paid for :kiss:

:thanks:

Hello Zarbol

Let me first say I'm glad to make your acquaintance following this I would like to state that you can change servers at anytime from the login screen to the server of your choosing, However u will be basically starting the game from scratch you are not able to keep ms or any other active item/pokemon from another server. I hope this fills in any blank spaces you may have had about this topic

Sincerely-Fictionz

wak6pC5.png

General Support |Discord | Bug Resolution Center | Suggestions | Guilds

Do not contact staff members for private support. If you need something post it on forums.

All unsolicited messages will be sent to Trash can without being answered.