(Forum) Remove Guild Topics from the most recent posts

Purplemauth

As the game has gotten more popular and the guilds have become more important, more often than not the recent tab of the forums looks like this:

KrbHkxw.png

Maybe remove the looking for guild/guild topics and comments? Similar to how trade posts don't show up in the feed. It buries topics that apply to many people and no one is interested in what those people say in those posts, other than the person applying and the guild recruiting.

I don't really see the problem with that. It's a good way to promote guilds. Many people look for guilds, which is why there are many replies to them (the bumping also adds up a bit) and guild posts are way better to have than the bug fixes in my oppinion. Firstly, not anyone except in the staff can do anything about it if it's really a bug. Secondly, it's usually just a new player with the lack of information that thinks a function of the game is a bug. If any sort of topic should be removed, then it's definately the "Bug Resolution Center"

poppy.png

ooM1kqT

But once you find a guild, you don't need to see every other guild topic that comes up. The section in itself is promoting all of them. I would rather see a giant tab that says "Click this to go to the Guild home" rather than the posts that come up. A lot of general support questions aren't things that require staff commenting on them (where can I find ditto, how do I do this, etc) and can be solved by players answering them. If those topics get buried cause one person applies to multiple guilds, then they get lost much easier.