Daycare Service by Rocket Siblings

Reload322

</SIZE>

[glow=white] Hey Guys, welcome to our Daycare Service, at the moment our Daycare Team consists of three People. At the moment we can only take care of your Pokemon in Kanto and Johto but we'll gonna to also th other soon. [/glow]

<i></i>

http://

pUIv1sp.png

[glow=red]Nsql and Reload322[/glow]

</SIZE>

[glow=white]About Us![/glow]

<i></i>

[glow=blue]We are here to Train your Pokemon on the Blue Server as fast as possible.

Since we are a Team which consists of 3 People we can defnitly offer you a fast Service .

At the moment we are only available in Kanto so we only accept Kanto and Johto Pokemon ( others coming soon).

We also can stream live on Twitch where you can watch how we do the Daycare Service and check the Status of your Pokemon. (only if the customer wants it).

You can contact me ( Reload322 or Nsql) ingame via PM, in this Thread or via Discord Reload#0641.

[/glow]

[glow=white]Price[/glow]

<i></i>

[glow=red]The first 4 Customers get a discount of 30%(of the Full Price)[/glow]

[glow=blue]

EV Training :

252 for 20,000

510 for 40,000

Level Training:

Level 1 - 45: 400/Level

Level 45 - 75: 600/Level

Level 75 - 90: 1,000/Level

Level 90 - 98: 1,800/Level[/glow]

[glow=yellow]If you are giving me a tank Pokemon (such as a Happiny) there will be an additional 15% service charge to your order. In regards to evolved Pokemon, your order will be subject to 1.5x the normal rate per evolution. Pokemon with no evolution forms are also subject to 1.5x the normal rate as they have a harder exp curve, similar to evolved Pokemon.[/glow]

<SIZE size="150">

<SIZE size="150">[glow=white]Jobs done[/glow]

<i></i>

[glow=red] Thx to Krooss for being our first Customer -Leveled Starmie to level 100 CBPOl-LFRR6RgYWuf731Hw.png[/glow]