REAL SOLUTIONS : TRADE CENTER / MARKETPLACE

Wittman

[dropshadow=blue][glow=blue]Hello PRO people![/glow]

[glow=green]Do you have some experience in trading ?[/glow]

- do you have experience selling pokemon in trade chat whole day but no one buying ?,

- buying pokemon in trade chat whole day but no one sell ?,

- Get buyer but after you come to his place he can't trade because don't have rainbow badge or haven't finished the region ?

- Someone buy your pokemon for 100k but after you come to him he say "i just have 80k" ?

- Get fake bid on your auction ?

- Find someone who cheating in his own Auction ?

- Someone cancel auction because he get too low highest bid ?

- most important: GET SCAMMED ?

All these problem can be solved in one solution! : TRADE CENTER!

- TRADE CENTER is where you can leave your sellin'goods without selling it in trade chat all time, you don't need to spam in trade chat whole day anymore, let the system sell it for you. All you need to do is put your stuff in trade center, put the price then you can go do other thing like hunting. If someone buying when you offline system will keep your money until you come back to the game.

- TRADE CENTER is where you can find what you want/need without wait someone to sell it, you don't need to spam "WTB" in trade chat pokemon anymore, because you can find what you need in trade center.

- TRADE CENTER is where you can do Auction on your pokemon without get scammed, what do you need to do is put the pokemon, set the start price, insta price and time. Let the system do it for you. You won't get scammed because the bidder need to set his bid amount (bidder can't bid 200k if his money just 100k Xd ), his bid/money will locked by system. he will get his money back if he lost the auction (someone bid higher). Also no more fake auction! seller can't cancel auction!

TRADE CENTER SYSTEM :

1. Trade center can be a new menu in the screen so everyone can access tradecenter anywhere anytime

-or-

trade center will be a new map where people need to come there to get the access. Trade center can be placed in a new map/islands (which cost money to use ship/transportation) or placed in every pokecenter (upstairs)

2. To keep the trade center from seller spam, its cost some money to sell something in trade center (my suggestion is 10.000 or 20.000 pokedollars), so people will think again before sell something that no one will buy Xd.

3. To keep the trade center clean from 'stuff that no one will buy', the sellin'stuff will removed from trade center if no one buy after sometimes (my suggestion is 3, 5 or 7 days). the pokemon/item will get back to the seller (automatically or need to come to the trade market)

4. There 4 level in the trade center : Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh pokemons. so newbs people won't buy what he can't buy.

5. Its cost money for do an auction, depend on the auction time. My suggestion is 5.000 ppokedollars per hour, (=60.000 pokedollars per 24).

6. If you bid on auction, your bid will locked, your money will locked in trade center system, you can't cancel bid, you can get your money back only if someone bid higher than you.

WILL TRADE CHAT DEAD ? :

No of course! not everyone will spend money on trade center for sell something cheap, no need pay 5.000 pokedollars per hours for auction if you can do it by yourself in forum and trade chat for free (but have a risk of course Xd)

More will added if i get idea Xd[/dropshadow]

As per the giant "READ THIS BEFORE MAKING A SUGGESTION" topic at the beginning of this forum:

Auction house or Market place

A platform for easier buying and selling of pokemon was planned, unfortunately the server will never be stable enough to support the feature without constant risk of pokemon, items and money being lost, which means it's not a viable addition and regretfully can't be added to PRO

ONLY found in Pokemon Planet Online

sadly not here, sadly according to PRO their game servers wont function well with a global market

would be a dream come true if PRO would take risks and do create one...

such dream is only found in PPO

man.... i surely miss it, is super hard to sell here

As per the giant "READ THIS BEFORE MAKING A SUGGESTION" topic at the beginning of this forum:

Auction house or Market place

A platform for easier buying and selling of pokemon was planned, unfortunately the server will never be stable enough to support the feature without constant risk of pokemon, items and money being lost, which means it's not a viable addition and regretfully can't be added to PRO

Sorry i have read that sometimes ago but didnt noticed if market place is already planned