REAL SOLUTIONS : TRADE CENTER / MARKETPLACE

Wittman

Well said ! This is really what is missing in this game to equilibrate money among players. I see everyday noobs being scammed by players who "just know prices" and harass the player by pm... If it's done, it should be a really good way to improve this game.

But... i think this is only a dream. This could take a lot of time to developt this tool, maintain it and it's not really interesting for the PRO team because it doesn't push people to buy coins. So i think it's not their priority and it will stay a dream for now.

Collecting shinies from 1st and 2nd generations in Silver Server. Take a look at my collect here.

Visit my pvp shop here and my shiny shop here. You can even take a look at my wish list here.

Sorry Wittman, i like the idea but i'm going to badly destroy it to show the Market Place is not necessary.

- do you have experience selling pokemon in trade chat whole day but no one buying ?
Stop sell trashs PKM, release them if nobody want it. Or post it on forum: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=183 There is a trade zone if the PKM is very nice, you will not have to spend time on spamming trade chat.

- buying pokemon in trade chat whole day but no one sell ?
Buy a PKM for a real price, not trash price, players will sell if the price is nice. Or it means nobody has the PKM you are looking for, so you have to farm it.

- Get buyer but after you come to his place he can't trade because don't have rainbow badge or haven't finished the region ?
I don't have any solutions for that, it happens to me too. When i see a nickname i never see, i ask before moving. And you can have the Monthly Pass, so you can't pay for the travel, just a lose of time.

- Someone buy your pokemon for 100k but after you come to him he say "i just have 80k" ?
There is a report center for it : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=70

Do not let players like that continue to do it, and don't sell cheaper:

4. When a deal has been agreed upon, by both parties, you can not go back on it.

- Get fake bid on your auction ?

Same : Report center.

- Find someone who cheating in his own Auction ?

Same: Report center.

- Someone cancel auction because he get too low highest bid ?

When a player makes an auction, he must respect his word, it's up to him to start at the minimum price at which he wants to sell.

- most important: GET SCAMMED

Same: Report center. And you can't really get scammed on a trade if you accepted the trade.

- TRADE CENTER is where you can leave your sellin'goods without selling it in trade chat all time' date=' you don't need to spam in trade chat whole day anymore, let the system sell it for you. All you need to do is put your stuff in trade center, put the price then you can go do other thing like hunting. If someone buying when you offline system will keep your money until you come back to the game. [/quote']I remember i saw this system somewhere, oh wait: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=183 the Trade Zone on forum :Shocked:

You can post all the PKM you want to sell with a price, you don't need to spam the trade chat, and you have just to wait someone buy.

- TRADE CENTER is where you can find what you want/need without wait someone to sell it' date=' you don't need to spam "WTB" in trade chat pokemon anymore, because you can find what you need in trade center. [/quote']

Same : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=183 the Trade Zone on forum.

And same than before, maybe nobody sell the PKM because nobody has it, or you offer a trash price.

- TRADE CENTER is where you can do Auction on your pokemon without get scammed' date=' what do you need to do is put the pokemon, set the start price, insta price and time. Let the system do it for you. You won't get scammed because the bidder need to set his bid amount (bidder can't bid 200k if his money just 100k Xd ), his bid/money will locked by system. he will get his money back if he lost the auction (someone bid higher). Also no more fake auction! seller can't cancel auction! [/quote']

Same than before, there is a Report Center for Fake Offers. Don't let players do what they want, take screen and report them. Yes, it takes time, yes, it's annoying, but if you don't report a player, he will do it again. Show him that staff do his job.

Trade center can be placed in a new map/islands (which cost money to use ship/transportation) or placed in every pokecenter (upstairs)

2.To keep the trade center from seller spam, its cost some money to sell something in trade center (my suggestion is 10.000 or 20.000 pokedollars), so people will think again before sell something that no one will buy Xd.

5. Its cost money for do an auction, depend on the auction time. My suggestion is 5.000 ppokedollars per hour, (=60.000 pokedollars per 24).

I have one question: Why would i use the Trade Center if i can use free the Trade Zone on forum? One system: i pay, but the offer system is free.

And again: It's a money sick, staff like it to fight against inflation. But what i see on Yellow Server (i don't know for others), it's not an inflation it's a deflation. Money sick is nice, but too much money sick means deflation => nobody want to buy PKM, they just have to wait some weeks to have it cheaper.

With a tax on every PKM, you have to sell higher your PKM, if you sell higher the others players wouldn't want to buy. This money sick will increase your costs and your price, not the best idea. Specially in a economy when it becomes more efficient to go the cerulean cave to farm money (20k per hour without MS) than farm PKM to resell.

In conclusion, the Market Center is not necessary, the Trade Zone on forum already exist. I recommand to use it to resell good PKM for PVP. For your trashs PKM, you can use the Trade Chat on forum (95% of PKM on Trade Chat are trashs), try to sell it 2-3 times, if nobody want to buy, release the trash PKM, you will spend to much time to spam in trade chat than farming, it's not worth to resell.

And for the trade rules breaking, just report.

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

I see everyday noobs being scammed by players who "just know prices" and harass the player by pm...
Yes, same for me, i see a lot of players buying very very cheap on noob, and 2 days later resell the PKM. I agree on this part, but i don't think a Market Place can help for this. But for me, buying very cheap on noob after harass them by pm should be call Scamming and they should be punish :devil:

Misleading/ Deceiving - Giving another user false information to trick them.
In the rules, we find that. It's very close to the case a player buy very cheap to a noob. The player doesn't give him a good information about the value of his PKM, it's just a trick to resell the PKM after.

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

Sorry Wittman, i like the idea but i'm going to badly destroy it to show the Market Place is not necessary.

- do you have experience selling pokemon in trade chat whole day but no one buying ?
Stop sell trashs PKM, release them if nobody want it. Or post it on forum: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=183 There is a trade zone if the PKM is very nice, you will not have to spend time on spamming trade chat.

- buying pokemon in trade chat whole day but no one sell ?
Buy a PKM for a real price, not trash price, players will sell if the price is nice. Or it means nobody has the PKM you are looking for, so you have to farm it.

- Get buyer but after you come to his place he can't trade because don't have rainbow badge or haven't finished the region ?
I don't have any solutions for that, it happens to me too. When i see a nickname i never see, i ask before moving. And you can have the Monthly Pass, so you can't pay for the travel, just a lose of time.

- Someone buy your pokemon for 100k but after you come to him he say "i just have 80k" ?
There is a report center for it : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=70

Do not let players like that continue to do it, and don't sell cheaper:

4. When a deal has been agreed upon, by both parties, you can not go back on it.

- Get fake bid on your auction ?

Same : Report center.

- Find someone who cheating in his own Auction ?

- Someone cancel auction because he get too low highest bid ?

When a player makes an auction, he must respect his word, it's up to him to start at the minimum price at which he wants to sell.

- most important: GET SCAMMED

Same: Report center. And you can't really get scammed on a trade if you accepted the trade.

- TRADE CENTER is where you can leave your sellin'goods without selling it in trade chat all time' date=' you don't need to spam in trade chat whole day anymore, let the system sell it for you. All you need to do is put your stuff in trade center, put the price then you can go do other thing like hunting. If someone buying when you offline system will keep your money until you come back to the game. [/quote']I remember i saw this system somewhere, oh wait: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=183 the Trade Zone on forum :Shocked:

You can post all the PKM you want to sell with a price, you don't need to spam the trade chat, and you have just to wait someone buy.

- TRADE CENTER is where you can find what you want/need without wait someone to sell it' date=' you don't need to spam "WTB" in trade chat pokemon anymore, because you can find what you need in trade center. [/quote']

Same : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=183 the Trade Zone on forum.

And same than before, maybe nobody sell the PKM because nobody has it, or you offer a trash price.

- TRADE CENTER is where you can do Auction on your pokemon without get scammed' date=' what do you need to do is put the pokemon, set the start price, insta price and time. Let the system do it for you. You won't get scammed because the bidder need to set his bid amount (bidder can't bid 200k if his money just 100k Xd ), his bid/money will locked by system. he will get his money back if he lost the auction (someone bid higher). Also no more fake auction! seller can't cancel auction! [/quote']

Same than before, there is a Report Center for Fake Offers. Don't let players do what they want, take screen and report them. Yes, it takes time, yes, it's annoying, but if you don't report a player, he will do it again. Show him that staff do his job.

Trade center can be placed in a new map/islands (which cost money to use ship/transportation) or placed in every pokecenter (upstairs)

2.To keep the trade center from seller spam, its cost some money to sell something in trade center (my suggestion is 10.000 or 20.000 pokedollars), so people will think again before sell something that no one will buy Xd.

5. Its cost money for do an auction, depend on the auction time. My suggestion is 5.000 ppokedollars per hour, (=60.000 pokedollars per 24).

I have one question: Why would i use the Trade Center if i can use free the Trade Zone on forum? One system: i pay, but the offer system is free.

And again: It's a money sick, staff like it to fight against inflation. But what i see on Yellow Server (i don't know for others), it's not an inflation it's a deflation. Money sick is nice, but too much money sick means deflation => nobody want to buy PKM, they just have to wait some weeks to have it cheaper.

With a tax on every PKM, you have to sell higher your PKM, if you sell higher the others players wouldn't want to buy. This money sick will increase your costs and your price, not the best idea. Specially in a economy when it becomes more efficient to go the cerulean cave to farm money (20k per hour without MS) than farm PKM to resell.

In conclusion, the Market Center is not necessary, the Trade Zone on forum already exist. I recommand to use it to resell good PKM for PVP. For your trashs PKM, you can use the Trade Chat on forum (95% of PKM on Trade Chat are trashs), try to sell it 2-3 times, if nobody want to buy, release the trash PKM, you will spend to much time to spam in trade chat than farming, it's not worth to resell.

And for the trade rules breaking, just report.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

People would choose to never get scammed rather than get scammed, report, scammer get banned but you dont have 100% guarantee if your pokemon will be back

Reporting such a wasting time, for people and staff both, staff have many job to do

a marketplace would help staff to decrease the staff work, less report

to people who you called 'the guy who selling trash'

they just trying, as a newbie. Maybe thing you called 'trash' is a gold for some people, some who new to the game, the guy who havent know the real price and still learning.

trade chat is a garbage for guys that trading pokemon that worth millions like you

Just remember where you start, remember when a little newbie guy get exited because finnaly can collect 100k money

But see how would Pokemon items ext. get lost, wouldnt they treat it in that manner but as like a pic, I mean if they can keep Pokemon in pic with items etc. Attached then I'm sure they can come up with a way to do this as well, and I mean some have already said they seen in other games or Pokemon planet online so why couldn't the most fluent poke online game be able to do so!? I have faith in pro if no one else will, anything is possiable ! =D

Hello there, and thank you for your suggestion, and your many reactions to it. :Smile:

However, as you can read in the pinned topic "Read this before making a Suggestion", this is not possible:

- [glow=white]Quote for visibility[/glow] -

Auction house or Market place

A platform for easier buying and selling of pokemon was planned, unfortunately the server will never be stable enough to support the feature without constant risk of pokemon, items and money being lost, which means it's not a viable addition and regretfully can't be added to PRO

The servers' stability is the priority here, people are already complaining enough about the few crashes as it is without this. Therefore, it is denied and non negotiable, I'm sorry for the inconvenience;

I will hereby lock this thread, and wish you all a good day :Shy:

- [glow=lightgreen]Locked as answered[/glow] -