Another chat window

Sycherthou

New chat that is visible based on playtime

So one of the main parts of the game is grinding. Grind EV's, grind levels, grind for rare pokemon, and I honestly dont mind. Naturally anyone who has put a decent amount of time into the game is okay with this, or they would have already left. Im nearing 600 hours myself, which I know isnt much compared to a few others, but its decent.

Now, grinding is boring but rewarding. As ive said, this is okay, but to only grind is something I think nobody does. Im sure some people watch a TV show, or youtube, or maybe even work while grinding, but what I love to do is chat. When a pokemon appears that you gotta run from, its the perfect opportunity to type a message into chat. Help chat is a great option, but I specifically enjoy sitting in allchat talking about experiences, showing off poke, or just any random irl topic.

The amount of people that come in, and ask something totally obvious to most players, then get ignored (rating the 50th garbage gastly is NOT fun), and then they get angry, is actually insane. So the suggestion is make a new chat that opens at 200 hours of playtime. I feel like at this point most people understand the game enough not to ruin the experience.

- snip -

Hello there, and foremost, thank you for your suggestion!

Although, it would be discriminatory, and kind of elitist, to create such a channel, and the hour requirement might just push a few more players into cheating to get to the required amount of hours without actually playing.

I would also like to point out that rates are supposed to be done in the Battle channel ‒as stated in the Ingame Chat Rules Guideline topic‒, but we kind of tolerate them in All, since almost everyone deserted Battle, so the people posting there are left with unanswered posts.

Creating yet another channel would therefore be pointless, and not even suggested in the first place if everyone followed the already existant channels' purposes. :Angel:

As to answering questions that answers seem obvious to you, other new players might not be able to answer them, so leaving them in their "low-tier channel" would literally just be leaving them in their "misery" while you're enjoying "showing off" your pokemons in the 200h+ channel ‒hence the discriminatory and elitist part.

For these reasons, such a channel won't be considered being added, and you are more than welcome to redirect people to the appropriate channels if they aren't, in order for them to get faster answers, or being the one answering them :Sing:

With this being said, I wish you a good day!

- [glow=lightgreen]Locked as answered[/glow] -