DRAGON BALL SUPER SPOILERS!! Ep 120 to 122

Shisirbasnet

[glow=red]spoiler alerts !!!! Dbs spoiler :Cool: [/glow]

[glow=red]Dragon Ball Super Episode 120- “A Perfect Survival Strategy! Universe 3’s menacing assassins”[/glow]

After defeating Universe 4, Goku and company are now attacked by Universe 3! The enemy merges together to gain astonishing battle power. Goku and co. fight back with Gohan’s help, they break through the barrier with a Kamehameha, scorching the merged warrior(s). This seems like victory, but…

[glow=red]Dragon Ball Super Episode 121: “ All-Out War! The Ultimate 4-way combination vs Universe 7’s total offensive!!” December 24th </GLOW><GLOW glow="red"> [/glow]

Paparoni shouts that he will show them Universe 3’s ultimate secret technique, and an intense flash envelops his surroundings. Goku, Gohan, Vegeta and the others use their hands to shield themselves from intense light, and 17 and 18 bow their heads. When the light dies down and their vision returns, they see the gigantic form of Aniraza.

Just as it looked like the fight had been decided thanks to Goku’s action, Universe 3’s secret technique explodes. The fight with Universe 3, enters its climax.

[glow=red] Dragon Ball Super Episode 122: “ Staking his pride! Vegeta challenges the strongest! January 7th[/glow]

Translation Courtesy- Herms98

Now, he posted these spoilers twice, an upgraded version after the initial one. I mixed it up, like what I thought was fitting.

So guys by Episode 121 we will be done with all the distractions coming in between the real war between Universe 7 and 11. The first Episode of 2018 is going to be an epic one, where it’s all down between the top 2 Universes, and we get a much hyped up battle between Vegeta and Jiren. Now, it’s not officially confirmed but it sounds like Vegeta will indeed fight JIren. This episode will break the internet if Vegeta also gets Ultra Instinct, there are a lot of theories going on about him getting the Ultra Offense, you know what I mean. This could ultimately lead up to Ultra Instinct Vegito. However, I wonder what happens to Toppo-Vegeta rivalry, personally I won’t mind if Vegeta completes his fight with Toppo first.

There’s a one week break before this episode, so they’ll be getting enough time to make it really well, and I’m hoping it’ll be one of the finest episodes of this tournament.

Logopit_1513605991068-512x288.png

my youtube channel:

server:yellow

ign: shisirbasnet

• 2 weeks later...