still the game

Xgamer21

first i wanna thanks olafkun and Fictionz for helping me in my last question which was. how was this game made but i still have 1 more which i didnt ask. and im sorry cause this one just seem like spam in the forum since i couldve have done it in the last one but didnt. well my question is, after creating the game how do you make it multiplayer. i know you can post it and so people singularly download it and play but how do you do to make a group of people do it?

first i wanna thanks olafkun and Fictionz for helping me in my last question which was. how was this game made but i still have 1 more which i didnt ask. and im sorry cause this one just seem like spam in the forum since i couldve have done it in the last one but didnt. well my question is, after creating the game how do you make it multiplayer. i know you can post it and so people singularly download it and play but how do you do to make a group of people do it?

Hello XGamer21

Let me state I do not have a definitive answer for this, but If your trying to promote your own game I would suggest doing any kind of advertising on social media examples, Twitch, YouTube, Twitter, etc that way many people learn about your game and become interested in playing the game upon release as far as making it available for multiple people to download at once you would most likely need to upload the file to a sharing website such a media fire or something of that nature. I hope this has helped you in some way and look forward to hearing more from you (:

Sincerely-Fictionz

wak6pC5.png

General Support |Discord | Bug Resolution Center | Suggestions | Guilds

Do not contact staff members for private support. If you need something post it on forums.

All unsolicited messages will be sent to Trash can without being answered.

Hey! If you're getting into developing a multiplayer game, you should take a look at MIT's Multiplayer Tutorial and (if specifically for online multiplayer) also the wiki page on Cloud Data (written in Scratch). If you already have knowledge of JavaScript and node.js, you can also take a look at Alvin Lin's multiplayer browser game tutorial. It should give you a fairly easy introduction as to how multiplayer games are developed. Happy coding! :heart: