[Blue] Fixing what's right.

Jannythegreat

This thread is all about cleaning and fixing my reputation against haters from blue server specially those who didn't know me and will be known someday that I'm a "scammer" or "fake" or something cuz haters or some ppl didn't believed in me and believe from ppl who also didn't know me or a newbie together specifically. But they don't have prove against me thou so they can't prove their report and against me but I do have pictures to prove myself.

Starring *Darthguindillit* and *nightumbreon7* (our special guests) cuz they started it all so they could be famous than mods.

All I want to say are:

•of course hi guys.

•Sorry for those who hated me.

•sorry for posting and chatting at trade chat.

•sorry for other ppl that I didn't get time to reply cuz haters first friends later.

•also it's hard to reply and chat cuz I'm using android so right now it's actually hard making a thread.

•I didn't post it at report or ban appeal cuz first I don't want this in private cuz the title says "cleaning my name" and that's what I want to do right now so ppl can see it. And ban appeal cuz I'm not going to or banned.

•ill post all pictures here without cropping so haters that loves me wouldn't say it's cake or something.

•you can say something about this even questions for me and I'll answer it straight and fair.

•please don't be salty, and don't bright toxicity here cuz we are at forums so more can see you. :)

•just request me for better picture of you can't see it but probably just zoom it in.

•mods please don't close or even change and put this at report/appeal.

•others are cropped cuz I delete the original picture and recently realized that I shouldn't crop it.

•for others who believes in me thanks and merry Christmas!

•for other ppl who doesn't know me and will be soon hi to you and thanks for your effort for reading this page.

•i want to clean my name cuz I might got hated or even reported falsely

•this message took long and i forgot others that I need and wanted to say but I'll edit it if i remember it.

•well, probably I deserve others report but mostly not.

•Hi mass123 I hope youre reading this but if u do then thanks, sell this is my screenshots and for saying that "fake screenshot" and making you say hi for screenshot. Well its for the forums but since you didn't say then its your fault u didn't have a chance to say hi at ppl I'm here forums.

•for this gasly, I was bidding it and then generator offered small ms then rexchan offered 250k and I said come petalburg and so on (as u see in pic) and when I came he put money "350k" and then he closed and said "I though cc" then pm generator since he said he will report me, for a picture that I'm posting in trade chat for bidding gaslty cuz it got deleted in chat so didn't get it though.

•i might get typo so please say any mistakes I made in these words cuz its too many.

•after that I post again then the special guest say that and it happens so fast...

•look at chat not only in PMS.

P I C T U R E S

Please look carefully at the pictures and not all just a pm but some are at the chat box that is mixed with pms

4kPzqKh.jpg

oqztMIG.jpg

OadUd16.jpg

dg9BFC0.jpg

qz3B1Ns.jpg

wR1O7Ua.jpg

8yz5W5J.jpg

eauOGmf.jpg

qtRhnPq.jpg

028YxWK.jpgdon't mind that last part I might got wrong person XD

bQpRFbT.jpg

lX3CF1z.jpg

VgbB07M.jpg

TVRSwPl.jpgthis time no PMS came and stopped so I closed all and spare these.

GgTzDKV.jpg

Pj70TpS.jpg

AELdE1v.jpg

tK0dI89.jpg

TT39RQa.jpg

vLGyHMD.jpg

sSxcnpK.jpg

2B7bSCk.jpg

vCnY7Q8.jpg

how did u know I got no pms? *-* ( he probably is a god )

KqTwiMM.jpg

b5VdqPi.jpg

ax0J0ap.jpg

KiyzgwY.jpg

3G92tQe.jpg

aapALhD.jpg

fka0mAj.jpg

kz8tAZc.jpg

kz8tAZc.jpg

4gg3lqK.jpg

lSYd1hP.jpg

jVJeAC9.jpg

:Angel: Thanks for those who believes in me and thanks for reading this and for your effort reading it mostly and merry Christmas and a happy new year to you! :Angel:

uAsco1V.png

No need for proof Janny we know who you are let the haters and newbies talk, they know nothing and they will probably play for max 1 month then leave, just don't give a [Censored] for what they say.

I hope you are fine wish you the best. :heart:

Thanks <3 and same to you

I just don't want them giving false information bout me.

uAsco1V.png