Unplayable Jhoto

Eruantien

So i went to Jhoto and was able to take a boat back to Kanto from Olivine city and when i go back to jhoto every time i encounter a Pokemon my game wont start the encounter. I'm assuming it's due to me bringing back my Typhlosion back from Kanto. But as of now i can't do anything, please help.

I never got all 8 badges btw

So i went to Jhoto and was able to take a boat back to Kanto from Olivine city and when i go back to jhoto every time i encounter a Pokemon my game wont start the encounter. I'm assuming it's due to me bringing back my Typhlosion back from Kanto. But as of now i can't do anything, please help.

u need to beat jotho to return kanto get all badges and win

Logopit_1513605991068-512x288.png

my youtube channel:

server:yellow

ign: shisirbasnet

u need to beat jotho to return kanto get all badges and win

You missed what i was saying, i was able to go back to Kanto without getting all the badges and the game was crashing when i encountered pokemon.

Anyway it fixed itself.

Weird bug indeed, but seeing as the problem has fixed itself I shall lock the thread as the problem is fixed. Have a nice day.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *