The crash after "open bag"

Matheusmrs

Hi i'm a player from Yellow server, I play more than a year and since then there is the bug when opening the bag the game simply bug, it goes into delay, and as long as there is a recommendation to always open the bag, there is always the moment that it bug, and until then I had not had problems with it for being patient and waiting one, two, five minutes for it to unfold. But today I stayed a whole dawn looking for pokemon xmas and suddenly I find another xmas stantler, I'm sync, false swiper all ready, and the game just crashed and just came back with my account unlogged, can anyone help me? please. :Frown: :Frown: :Frown:

BFMBvGu.png

Hi i'm a player from Yellow server, I play more than a year and since then there is the bug when opening the bag the game simply bug, it goes into delay, and as long as there is a recommendation to always open the bag, there is always the moment that it bug, and until then I had not had problems with it for being patient and waiting one, two, five minutes for it to unfold. But today I stayed a whole dawn looking for pokemon xmas and suddenly I find another xmas stantler, I'm sync, false swiper all ready, and the game just crashed and just came back with my account unlogged, can anyone help me? please. :Frown: :Frown: :Frown:

BFMBvGu.png

Oh! I feel bad for you. Are you sure your internet connection is good and the bug is not because of it?

Oh, I feel bad for you. Is your internet connection good?

yes my connection is good, the problem was that the game crashed for a very long time, I stayed watching video on youtube while it came back and appeared several warnings that it was not responding :Bored: and recently I have little time to play on behalf of the university.

It happens to me too,usually when i havent opened my bag for a long time,and its not really a craash,it just freezes and if you wait after some time it opens,and the longer you didnt open your bag before,the longer the freeze is.So my advice if it happens again,just dont click anything until it stabilizes.

It happens to me too,usually when i havent opened my bag for a long time,and its not really a craash,it just freezes and if you wait after some time it opens,and the longer you didnt open your bag before,the longer the freeze is.So my advice if it happens again,just dont click anything until it stabilizes.

Even i open bag frequently it freezes :/ looks like ur trick doesn'twork

Logopit_1513605991068-512x288.png

my youtube channel:

server:yellow

ign: shisirbasnet

This BUG happens to me straight! Well... I do not know what to do.

When this happens to me, I usually do not click on anything, but it still has times that it does not work.

No problem on my computer, so much is that my computer is i7 8GB (RAM) and I bought it in Japan. My internet also never falls (50MB and 13ms ping in games).