Facing a very superior enemy

Otrofriki

Hi guys, I'm Khaikaa(otrofriki), from blue server. This time I fought a very superior enemy on pvp ranked, almost 300 ratio (against my <100). At the end of the battle I had to take a very difficult decision, I knew he was trying to read my next move and I knew he will change his pokemon on the field, but he had 2 possibilities, neutralize my earthquake or neutralize my ice shard. Look what happened at the end :P

[bBvideo=1280,720]

[/bBvideo]

Again, I'm using only ground-type pokemon, but a different team and a different strategy than last video :) hope you enjoy!

Good luck!

steelix_by_mokokain-d8f7x9d.png

Hi everyone, I'm Khaikaa(IGN Otrofriki), from Blue Server. This time I recorded a battle facing RMarin, one of my guildmates, who is specialized on ice-type monotype. Hope you enjoy this battle as much as both of us.

[bBvideo=1280,720]

[/bBvideo]

Please notice that we use bannable items, abilities or moves on our monotype battles before accusing of cheating, only rules we follow are just using a monotype team :y:

Good luck!

steelix_by_mokokain-d8f7x9d.png

Time to make a monotype team :thinking:

Tell me when you have one :Grin:

Thx everyone! :D

Have one, not great I think but its time to battle you and show you whos the boss :Cool:

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L