happy christmas to everyone

-YOUR FAVORITE POKEMON AND WHY?

A: Charizard. Because of its power.Ever since i was small i loved watching Charizard in action.Even in this game he is my stater and still in my main team.

-WHY YOU WANT TO WIN?

A: I don't have a full pvp team so i need one more and also i didnt catch any shiny till now and need it to make my christmas more better.

-WHAT DO YOU WISH FOR CHRISTMAS?

A: Happiness for me and for others.

-WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND AND WHY?

A:I have many great friends in the game so it will be a tough choice but taking the game little more seriously my pokemons are my best friends.

You might lose once or twice but you wont lose always.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1,my favorite pokemon is charizard .its my favorite pokemon because its my first pokemon and i want it to became more powerfull with him.it was my first pokemon as its stronger and it give me strength and power.

2, i want to win because i want to becae more stronger from them all and became i legend with my pokemons.

3, my wish is to get a dragon type pokemon and a shiny because i don't have i shiny pokemon

3, my pokemon are mý friend but in user i like mastertobias he help me and guid me....thanks to the game..

-YOUR FAVORITE POKEMON AND WHY? Dragonite, i love this pokemon since i first saw it in the series, i just don't know why, he's so cool.

-WHY YOU WANT TO WIN? Because now, i can't beat bosses, so i need some pokes, that would really help me, so i could be good in this game..

-WHAT DO YOU WISH FOR CHRISTMAS? I have 2 wishes actually, i either want a usable xmas Dratini/Dragonite or a usable xmas Snorlax, becouse i like him aswell.

-WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND AND WHY? Infernozen, because he always helps me, and even borrow pokemons for me if i ask..

-YOUR FAVORITE POKEMON AND WHY? My favorite pokemon is Ditto, because is the ultimate troll and he exist since my childhood. Ditto is the best ez cuz he copy you and make you feel bad at being you, also dances and is soooo cute!!

-WHY YOU WANT TO WIN? Because i always lose...

-WHAT DO YOU WISH FOR CHRISTMAS? Coal to everyone!! :D ...also change my coal for a shiny ralts

-WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND AND WHY? idk if you mean inside the game but if that were the case would be oak. Yeah oak is an NPC but he gives you a broken pk at the start of the game, humans dont deserve my friendship not before oak.

<insert xmas message here> :Angel: