Daily Chest

Hinamifueguchi

Many MMORPGs and other games have a daily gift system or daily chest that starts with simple rewards and, depending on your daily frequency, can earn you incredible things. Thinking about it, I would very much like to have something like this, maybe starting with EV reduction fruit and starting with rarer items or even a small amount of coins, there could also be a weekly chest with a surprise prize, I think this may be very good for the PRO because it will make the player every day knowing what they will win, it would also help the beginners much if we have as cash values.

You can also add the purchase of chests with coins, there would be 3 different chests to buy: Wood Chest (100 coins), Golden Chest (160 coins) and Legendary Chest (250 coins).

Comment if you would like this in PRO, maybe this way the developers might like it and also comment on what you would like to win in the daily chests, it's not worth being too expensive haha. :thanks: :Light:

Between daily bug catching which gives up to 25,000 pokedollars for essentially nothing, and the revamped daily catching system which gives regular pokemoney, a free shiny pokemon, and items based on the pokemon, thats enough spoonfed items and cash in my opinion.