Xmas special giveaway!![YELLOW SERVER]

[glow=red]Hey all!! I am doing my first giveaway on this special occasion of Christmas . This for players who play in Yellow server. [/glow]

So, answer these simple questions to participate. Winners will be announced on 31st December and prizes will be given on 1st of January on the special occasion of New year. Best 2 answers will win

Questions :-

1)Which is your favorite Pokemon and why?

2)Who is your best friend and why?

3)Why u want to win?

4)What is your special wish?

Answer these and Win these prizes:-

1st prize:- A shiny milotic mount+Summer clothes white and green+secret prize(s)

2nd prize:- Yellow and blue clothes+A 100lvl sceptile+sercret gift(s)

[highlight=yellow]Special thanks to:-

1) @Shisirbasnet for sponsoring

2) @Drafalgus for sponsoring

3) @DarkPhase for promoting on discord

4) @Tejas002 for sponsoring

[/highlight]

Good luck to everyone!! :y: :Smile:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Xmas special giveaway!!

<t>i like scizor i like him when i am doing kanto still i am useing now i like him very much <br/>

devrajpatri is my best firend he helped me a lot <br/>

i dnot have any reason but i want to win <br/>

i need to get my name in pvp ladder</t>

Editor_-_PicMonkey_Photo_Editor_and_Graphic_Design_Maker_-_Google_Chrome_26-Dec-17_4_20_28_PM_3.png?width=300&height=211

<t>Questions :<br/>

1)Which is your favorite Pokemon and why? <br/>

My favorite Pokemon is Elekid because I like electric type pokemons because in general I like being fast and in animes and the Flash, those with electricity are faster than normal. (Killua) <br/>

2)Who is your best friend and why? <br/>

My best friend is Chippy7 and SneakyCuban because they got me to join my first guild and taught me a new aspect of this game.<br/>

3)Why u want to win? <br/>

I would want to win because winning is great and makes people feel good. Getting a mount and clothes would be neat since I don't have many of them. Also if I can get a level 100 sceptile which would help me make my PvP team, since I want to PvP soon but dont have the pokemon for it.<br/>

4)What is your special wish?<br/>

My special wish is to get is that life no matter what would be enjoyable and that no one would have to deal with stress or think that like is a drag.</t>

<t>1.pikachu is my favourite pokemon cuz hes look cute and friendly <br/>

2.gulzar007 he was my good friend,i in the beggining of my game play we are colse friends and help each other<br/>

3.For my friends and members in the guild they are new i wish to help them<br/>

4.Love each other and help each others(people should need to care about others)</t>

giphy.gifSuperKings member

[glow=red] NEVER EVER GIVE UP[/glow]

<r>1)Which is your favorite Pokemon and why? Shinx, innocent bit feisty like me ofc!!xD<br/>

2)Who is your best friend and why? my dog mans best friend;) I only have associates lul<br/>

3)Why u want to win? because its Christmas, caring is giving I'm a right!?;)<br/>

4)What is your special wish? to catch them all;)<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s><FADE><s>[fade]</s><COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>Me<e></e></COLOR><COLOR color="#BF0000"><s></s>rr<e></e></COLOR><COLOR color="#800000"><s></s>y<e></e></COLOR> <COLOR color="#00FF00"><s></s>Ch<e></e></COLOR><COLOR color="#40FF00"><s></s>ris<e></e></COLOR><COLOR color="#80FF00"><s></s>tm<e></e></COLOR><COLOR color="#80FF40"><s></s>as<EMOJI seq="1f385"></EMOJI><EMOJI seq="26c4"><strong><span style=⛄"></EMOJI><e></e></COLOR> <br/>

<e>[/fade]</e></FADE><e></e></B></r>

squirtle.gif[shadow=white]My Day Care Service[/shadow]squirtle.gif