Xmas special giveaway!![YELLOW SERVER]

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Xmas special giveaway!!

<t>1)Which is your favorite Pokemon and why? <br/>

My favorite pokemon is volcarona because he is beautiful and very dangerous if he use many quiver dance!<br/>

2)Who is your best friend and why? <br/>

My best friends is my pokemon because they are every time with me and they love me and i love them too! <3<br/>

3)Why u want to win? <br/>

Because im very friendly and i want have more fun with pokemons!!<br/>

4)What is your special wish?<br/>

My special is i want a shiny volcarona and i want to ride on them <3<3<3<br/>

thanks a lot to lesen me <3<3</t>

<r>1. Which is your favorite Pokemon and why? <br/>

My favorite Pokemon is Gardevoir because she looks beautiful and gorgeous.<br/>

2. Who is your best friend and why? <br/>

My best friend is Gens0kyo and Osirriss because they helped me a lot about trainning also setting move for my pokemon. <br/>

3. Why u want to win? <br/>

Of course to win the prize especially the secret prize <E>:Smile:</E> . Just joking . I just want to join this G.A no matter winner or not just want you guys to know about im playing in sever yellow too <E>:Shy:</E> .<br/>

4. What is your special wish?<br/>

My special wish is to get is that life no matter what would be enjoyable and in this game maybe about i will be in top ladder pvp rank one day because my pvp skill is very bad <E>:Crazy:</E> .</r>

[MEDIA=giphy]jXOxSiAx5UVnq[/MEDIA]

<t>1)Which is your favorite Pokemon and why? Druddigon is my favorite pokemon. Its sluggish but tough just like me.<br/>

2)Who is your best friend and why? My roommate legoguy2034. always dragging him along on pokemon adventures.<br/>

3)Why u want to win? Win some, lose some. Them clothes are on point though.<br/>

4)What is your special wish? My special wishlist is for Texuga to find her xmas dratini.</t>

<t>1) Which is your favorite Pokemon and why?<br/>

No favorite, I just like the pokemons that can be used.<br/>

<br/>

2) Who is your best friend and why ?<br/>

I am not here to make friends. <br/>

<br/>

3) Why you want to win ?<br/>

To increase my patrimony.<br/>

<br/>

4) What is your special wish ? <br/>

To win.</t>

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

<t>Sorry I'm not good at English<br/>

My favorite pokemon is Zygarde like my nickname because It grow up by cell like people grow up by experience<br/>

Nightmare0211 is best in real life and in game too.We always help each other<br/>

I don't know but i must be winner<br/>

Catch full pokemon!Too difficult now but i'll do it soon</t>

<r>1)Which is your favorite Pokemon and why? <br/>

-My favorite pokemon is Snorlax, because i share some characteristics with it. Like eating constantly, sleeping a lot and strength.<br/>

<br/>

2)Who is your best friend and why? <br/>

-My best friend is Idkup, we met in another game and we share some stories since then. It has been long time since he last logged in but i hope one day he returns and shares his stories with me once again.<br/>

<br/>

3)Why u want to win? <br/>

-I want to try my luck and see if im able to win something, even if my luck dried up on the last big success i want to see how much luck i have left.<br/>

<br/>

4)What is your special wish?<br/>

-Gib Sceptile pls.<br/>

<br/>

Hope i win the 2nd place <E>:Angel:</E></r>

<r><GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>1)---> My favourite pokemon is Darkrai beacause he has helped me a lot for beating bosses.<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

<GLOW glow="blue"><s>[glow=blue]</s>2)---> My best friend is Gatchifire beacause when i was a newbie he was helped me a lot and told many things about the game.<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

<GLOW glow="yellow"><s>[glow=yellow]</s>3)---> I want win for our guild 'Legends'.<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

<GLOW glow="green"><s>[glow=green]</s>4)--->My special wish is to take 1st place in pvp ladder.<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW></r>

Adityaredn.png