XMAS SWABLU [CLOSED]

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: XMAS SWABLU

<r><QUOTE author="ReverseZ" post_id="482447" time="1513658762" user_id="192146"><s>

</s>

<CENTER><s>

</s><GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Very beautiful, insta price you want how much<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e>

</e></CENTER>

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

No clue how much i can ask for it, so i'm letting the auction decide! You can place a offer aswell if you want <E>:Smile:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Jackyetmichou69" post_id="482554" time="1513685996" user_id="953648"><s>

</s>

Do you accept an other pokemon and money ?

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Only accepting money and cc, sorry.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Taco" post_id="482453" time="1513659950" user_id="71045"><s>

</s>

<QUOTE author="ReverseZ" post_id="482447" time="1513658762" user_id="192146"><s>

</s>

<CENTER><s>

</s><GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Very beautiful, insta price you want how much<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e>

</e></CENTER>

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

No clue how much i can ask for it, so i'm letting the auction decide! You can place a offer aswell if you want <E>:Smile:</E>

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

You can ask for 10m insta i guess. It really deserves it as it's the most beautiful xmas poke. And if you prefer a more precise price check, you can ask it in the "rate/price check section". Good luck for your auction.</r>

Collecting shinies from 1st and 2nd generations in Silver Server. Take a look at my collect here.

Visit my pvp shop here and my shiny shop here. You can even take a look at my wish list here.